Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Orlando Gay Club Shooting

deane koontz

To me controlling immigration doesn't just start and end with 'shutting the borders' it starts with our and other western nations taking a stand against Saudi Arabia, Iran, Israel and Hamas, the Syrian government etc and ensuring that the people of these nations can have some sort of stable and progressive life that those in the west can enjoy.

Hear hear Frank!

Happen ISIS should've hung fire (no pun intended) before claiming him as one of their 'warriors'...Nevertheless, forty nine people are still dead, whatever his true motivation.

And reading back through this thread, I'd say that incident in Qatar deserves it's own thread.

Whatever - I'm sure they still fire bits of hard metal very fast into less hard bits of human tissue.

He had to press the trigger each time to do it though. some of the stories about people being hit 11 times or whatever, mean he had to shoot eleven times.

I bet a lot of it were 'friendly fire' . Or he really were that yul brynner robot. Or he had help. 

Summat weird about it all. 120Snˆ

It's not that long a go that we castrated that Turing fella that cracked the enigma code and saved 10+ million lives (recently watched the film - cracker it was as well)

When was he castrated again 1950's?

Granted it's not the death penalty but it's fucking horrendous all the same and he ended up topping himself

We've come along way in a short space of time and rightly so, let people do what they want to as long as they are consenting adults. It's going to take a lot longer for other cultures to make this step though.

The likes of Saudi and them are quite a way behind us in the scheme of things, if it wasn't for Oil then good knows what they would be doing, my guess is it would be a complete back water!

It's not that long a go that we castrated that Turing fella that cracked the enigma code and saved 10+ million lives (recently watched the film - cracker it was as well)

When was he castrated again 1950's?

It's amazing isn't it, he was partially responsible for saving millions of lives and in 1952 (only 60 odd years ago) he was convicted of "gross indecency" and was pretty much chemically castrated. He then topped himself a few years later. 

He was only actually pardoned a couple of years ago.

It's amazing that as "civilised" as we claim to be here in the UK, that we found that sort of behaviour acceptable only a relatively short time ago

It's amazing isn't it, he was partially responsible for saving millions of lives and in 1952 (only 60 odd years ago) he was convicted of "gross indecency" and was pretty much chemically castrated. He then topped himself a few years later. 

It's amazing that as "civilised" as we claim to be here in the UK, that we found that sort of behaviour acceptable only a relatively short time ago

Looney-leftism gone mad, PC rubbish...It's this kind of commy cable thinking that's made this country shite and our hooligans soft as...

Reet, I'm off to try (and convict) my Robertson's Golly Toy, I bought him as one in the eye for the PC brigade, but I caught him recklesly eyeballing a Barbie from his noose on the wall t'other day, Kangaroo courts don't run themselves...

As an aside though, on a 'genuine' note, that nobber with the placard on the other thread, made me want to bic my head, don a C.P. goggle coat and wade into them...Worst kind of handwringing scum. :)

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Religions fault, not civilisations.