Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England V Wales

globaldiver

I was thinking the same thing up until last night. Then I thought, it's probably because we've had a season of let downs week on week since last August, we come to expect it now.

No game at these Euros has had more than three goals. This will. 3-1 England. Kane, Sterling and Lallana, Saunders for them. Far too many beers will be consumed for a school night.

Aye, bit more positive today but more nervy as I think anything less than a win and we could well be out!   Hoping Roy keeps up the positive approach (for 90 minutes mind!)  as i'd fookin love a 4 niller just to see the smugness knocked of Bale's face. 

• Site Supporter

No width apart from walker. So much possession but slow with it. Too many men in the front line but flat with insufficient movement. Kane lost no service. Seemed to run out of ideas towards end of half.

Vardy on for sterling, he might actually beat a man. Sterling should be able to run at players with pace but is totally ineffective.

If Kane continues to look sluggish then maybe swap him for sturridge. Like this we're going to huff and Puff and might get caught on the break.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.