Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Stone Roses

glossopWANDERER

• Site Supporter

Enjoyed it a lot,

Ran out of hieneken and the bar shut at 9:45pm other than that, 'twas good, one off the "to do" list

Good to bump into Spider too!

Enough to ruin anyone's night.

Agree though, they were actually fucking brilliant. If anything the volume was too low given the noise of the crowd.

Queued for the entire Public Enemy set to be told it was a 2 beer limit per person. Man City can fuck right off.

If people are being asked to pay £65 for a concert ticket most are going to expect the singer to be of high standard

Most are going to be disappointed then. Ian Brown is a lot of things - but being pick perfect has never been one of them (although he sometimes hits the right notes by accident).

• Site Supporter

If people are being asked to pay £65 for a concert ticket most are going to expect the singer to be of high standard

Christ, you don't half talk some shit.

Ian Brown, like many frontmen, doesn't have to be note perfect. He has his own sound and

In fact, you don't understand. Either you're about 70 years old or you didn't kiss a girl until you were in your 30's

Thought they were on top form last night. Even the lesser songs in my mind like Don't Stop & Where Angels Play were superb.

Made of Stone the highlight. Crowd was bouncing around for dear life. It's the song that got me into them in the first place.

Worth every penny of the £65.

I went there with 25 people and spent most of the gig on my todd.  Sound was much better at the back.  Spent most of the night giggling at people who had either not done pills for 25 years or for the first time.  Bar queue was ridiculous.  Slow muppets behind the bar.  Can't believe in this day and age you have to queue for over half an hour for a beer and miss most of the act, then they tell you you can only buy 2.  Apart from that, belting.

This beer queue stuff.

Fuck that. I'd rather not fucking go.

Like BCG says above have we not reached a stage in humanity where it's not acceptable to queue for liquid?

They should fill big massive swimming pools full of lager and just let everyone graze like wilder beast at the back.

i thought the sound was out a bit near the end, reni and squires seemed to lose a few notes, but still thought thet were superb. my highlight of the night were the coral the were outstanding.

wasnt arsed about the beer queues as i drove, back home at 11-45.

must have been full of every wigan fan thats ever lived as all i heard all night was will griigs on fire.it was fuckwit central were we were stood,

This beer queue stuff.

Fuck that. I'd rather not fucking go.

Like BCG says above have we not reached a stage in humanity where it's not acceptable to queue for liquid?

They should fill big massive swimming pools full of lager and just let everyone graze like wilder beast at the back.

Now that sounds like the future of clubbing to me