Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Glastonbury

L/H White

:D

A pal of mine told me a tale today of his pal turning up to his E'd off his nut last week after he'd been on a stag do.

He reluctantly let him in against his Mrs wishes. Mainly because he had no pants on and was carrying a pair of swimming goggles.

About 10 minutes into his stay the lad disappeared for ages after going to the toilet.

My pals Mrs found him on all fours opening the toilet duck freshener thing that sits in a toilet. His face soaking wet and his goggles all full of water and all steamed up.

He told her he'd found some treasure.

She kicked him out pretty shaprish haha

Ha ha - what treasure had he found?

A mate of mine once collapsed at Cream right at the end of the night. He was alright - just got a bit hot. Anyway - he came around just as they'd played the final tune and thought they'd stopped the club and turned all the lights on because he'd had a funny do! :-)

• Site Supporter

I've just said the very same thing

Nailed on.

I'd heard of ELO but never heard them.

It's fucking tudge thus far, and my hopes of seeing Beck appear to be fading with each passing slice of 70's dross

• Site Supporter

Spider, your man Beck is on.

Wasn't a fan but saw him at The Verve at Haigh Hall and really enjoyed it.

One song I bet.

Hoping they put the ful set up on the BBC later, cheers

first time i've heard this song during their set at glasto

massive tune

Great song. I was pleased it got in their set for the show in Leeds a couple of months ago. They hadn't played it the rest of the tour so I was buzzing they did for us

• Site Supporter

Am I the only person who never watches any of Glastonbury on TV and could think of not much worse than someone giving me a free ticket to the thing either. Granted, I shouldn't really knock it without trying it but I've no intention of ever going anywhere near it

Am I the only person who never watches any of Glastonbury on TV and could think of not much worse than someone giving me a free ticket to the thing either. Granted, I shouldn't really knock it without trying it but I've no intention of ever going anywhere near it

Nope, I feel the same way.

I'd rather watch 11 wankers hoof an air-filled bag of leather around.