Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England Haters......

bolty58

I'll always laugh at yoonited thank you. Can't blame Wales for that. I bet they are pissing their sides. Let them have their momement and we move on

Oh and due to the sweep stake I now have to support them.

Edited by tomski

• Members

Sorry Tomski but I hope that Belgium absolutely thrash the cunts.

A proper humiliation job would be lovely.

Luckily, NZ have been smashing the fuck out of Wales in the RU so I have been able to quieten down the odd mouthy Taff today.

You could post that every day of your life and generally be right.

Very true. Patience wearing thin now. People going out of their way to come over and have ago. But it's just an excuse to release every gripe they have with the English. Apparently it's banter when they say it though.

• Site Supporter

Very true. Patience wearing thin now. People going out of their way to come over and have ago. But it's just an excuse to release every gripe they have with the English. Apparently it's banter when they say it though.

Just remind them of their defeat to the whale slaughterers of the Faroe Islands.

Scotland are a joke, they spend every tournament supporting whoever is playing England because they never have a team there themselves to support. Absolute clowns.

This is the key bit. Their group of shite failed to qualify and were sat at home cheering on England's opponents rather than the scrottish team Edited by frank_spencer

There's few countries like us that underperform each and every tournament.

Everyone has had enough.

We deserve everyone laughing at us, because that's what we've become - a source of total embarrassment.

In time, nobody will hate us as we have now become so average we will just fade into the background.......

Hate is usually reserved for winners and something that we are in envy of.

Neither apply to England.

The irony of this thread is brilliant, you lot are the epitome of what you are saying about Wales!!!

This is gold!!

Correct. What goes around comes round.

I will happily continue to enjoy United failing and I accept that Wales and Scotland will enjoy England's demise. It is hypocritical to do anything else. We all enjoy an underdog coming out on top at the end of the day. Sometimes you just have to take it on the chin.

Not many England fans sit and cheer Wales or Scotland on. I don't see why they'd expect them to do the same. We have a laugh when Scotland fail to qualify, they have a laugh when we lose to some no hopers in the tournament.

It is what football fans do.

No problem in Wales rejoicing in our failings. It's this assumption a lot of Brits have that the English should be joining in celebrating Wales' achievements. I'm not Welsh, so I couldn't give a fuck.

Had a mate (100% English) text me after the Ireland result against Italy, cheering them on. Can't understand that.

If it hadn't been England, I'd have been jumping up for Iceland and Eidur et al.

Exactly. And there was a point where I felt like doing so even though it was England. Their fans and players are on the same wavelength - a huge togetherness. Could not be farther from the truth for our lot of overpaid twats.

Sorry Tomski but I hope that Belgium absolutely thrash the cunts.

A proper humiliation job would be lovely.

Luckily, NZ have been smashing the fuck out of Wales in the RU so I have been able to quieten down the odd mouthy Taff today.

What a bitter bastard.

Go on Wales! Do it for Gary Speed!

• Members

What a bitter bastard.

Go on Wales! Do it for Gary Speed!

Far better than being a spineless cunt. Stupid fuckers back those who gloat at our failures.

Come on Wales? I wouldn't even shit on them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.