Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England Haters......

bolty58

I am fucking glad I will never be in the trenches with folks like you at my shoulder.

Fuck Wales - support the EBF.

Patriotic to the last Bolty!

I'm presuming you mean these lot?

http://www.fedbowls.co.uk/

and not the bunch of fully grown men who chased me and my mate through Shrewsbury Town centre when we were 13? Proper nails like! :-)

I am fucking glad I will never be in the trenches with folks like you at my shoulder.

Fuck Wales - support the EBF.

Alongside all the Welsh lads who died in the Somme - lest we forget!

Incidentally, how many Portuguese died in the trenches? Hypocrite!

• Members

Alongside all the Welsh lads who died in the Somme - lest we forget!

Incidentally, how many Portuguese died in the trenches? Hypocrite!

Here we go. I am jousting with something one brain cell above a plant.

Do one sonny.

I'm with Bolty on this. Firstly I'm a football fan so normal rational reasoning goes out of the window. There's a pecking order of dislike, and rightly so. My club and country have well and truly messed my emotions up over the last 12 months. So I'm extremely sensitive and explosive at the moment. The Welch are local so they can get to fuck. All the home nations wish us failure. As do almost everyone in europe and beyond. I expect that. So I repay the compliment with a cherry on top. When the final arrives, and whichever two teams are in it, my football pecking order of dislike will still be active for them teams - It's the law.

Really chuffed for Wales. Great performance last night. Not sure if it's because they are British or the under dog.

I think it also helps I dont like rugby which is where the more traditional rivalry is.

• Members

I'm with Bolty on this. Firstly I'm a football fan so normal rational reasoning goes out of the window. There's a pecking order of dislike, and rightly so. My club and country have well and truly messed my emotions up over the last 12 months. So I'm extremely sensitive and explosive at the moment. The Welch are local so they can get to fuck. All the home nations wish us failure. As do almost everyone in europe and beyond. I expect that. So I repay the compliment with a cherry on top. When the final arrives, and whichever two teams are in it, my football pecking order of dislike will still be active for them teams - It's the law.

Thank fuck common sense still exists. Saying 'we are England and Wales' is like saying we are 'Bolton and Leicester' just because of the way things went.

Fucking cringeworthy. I will celebrate long and hard when Portugal despatch them in the Semi or Germany drub them in the final. No surrender.

• Members

I haven't got a clue what you are on about.

Anyone who starts a thread and then three pages in says it was just a wind up is not playing with a full deck!

You clearly have mental limitations. Not your fault, I know.

The 'wind up' portion was the reference to the EBF as Kent well knows. Clearly, he is significantly brighter than you.

As far as starting the thread goes, I am anti-Welsh. As an international property investor, cottage burners are at the bottom of my popularity list. Add in their clear display of joy at our demise and it beggars belief that there are English folk who wish them well. Fuck em.

Edited by bolty58

Well put Undies and Bolty

How many of those welsh cunts would want England to beat Portugal.......fucking none

I fucking hate Ronaldo but I fucking hate the Welsh more, they're up there with the jocks, Blackburn and Wigan

You clearly have mentally limitations. Not your fault, I know.

The 'wind up' portion was the reference to the EBF as Kent well knows. Clearly, he is significantly brighter than you.

As far as starting the thread goes, I am anti-Welsh. As an international property investor, cottage burners are at the bottom of my popularity list. Add in their clear display of joy at our demise and it beggars belief that there are English folk who wish them well. Fuck em.

Nurse! More medication!

I can't use the quote button for some reason

To answer sweep

Not in a million fucking years + he's not my buddy he's an ex gay work associate who lets me finger his mum whilst he's away getting bummed

You do like younger women don't you

I had nothing against Wales until I went watching England there twice.

When people start spitting in women's faces after they lose, you change your opinion.

Second time I took my 2 girls and although there was nothing like that, I was told where I should and shouldn't go after the game.

Horrible insular, English hating bastards.

At least the Scots admit it.....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.