Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

League 1 Prediction Thread

tomski

• Site Supporter

A mate of mine who is a Swindon season ticket holder assures me the quality in this division is fucking tripe.

Expect the vast majority of teams to be clubbing it up at every opportunity to lanky forwards who can't kick a ball, nippy forwards who can't pass, midfielders spooling for a fight and defenders who think hitting row Z earns them a bonus.

He did say that if we have any quality whatsoever, we can shit this division. Get dragged into the style of most teams and we'll get fuck all.

A mate of mine who is a Swindon season ticket holder assures me the quality in this division is fucking tripe.

Unless the word mackerel means something to him his opinion means absolutely fuck all.

• Site Supporter

Unless the word mackerel means something to him his opinion means absolutely fuck all.

He says it's the only club that doesn't have any letters of the word mackerel in it.

He then called me a dull cunt.

Expect the vast majority of teams to be clubbing it up at every opportunity to lanky forwards who can't kick a ball, nippy forwards who can't pass, midfielders spooling for a fight and defenders who think hitting row Z earns them a bonus.

He did say that if we have any quality whatsoever, we can shit this division. Get dragged into the style of most teams and we'll get fuck all.

We have lanky forwards who can not head the ball.

Slow forwards who can not pass

Midfielders who are scared to fight

And defenders who can only hoof it row P.

After reading PP's Rioch-like approach to discipline. I'm going with

1 Bolton

2 Sheffield Utd

3. Couldn't give a shit

Nice one.

If you don't think we'll finish top, i can't see the point, I used to think this when they were in the Prem.

"where will bolton finish this season?" , "Top" , "Top?" "Yeah, Allardyce* is ace"

* or megson , or coyle or rioch or whoever

Edited by e2e4

• 4 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter

I'm expecting to either just scrape in or narrowly miss out on play offs. We have too many players who have a losing mind set and have never experienced the pressure of being in a winning team.

For that reason, I suspect the narrowly missing out on play offs - 8th or 9th and 4 points short