Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nice

gonzo

Its not that easy though, unless we just stop any brown people coming in?

Even after BREXIT I think anyone with a French passport should sail into the UK and visa versa

Think you have 400,000 French living in London alone, it is the 6th city in the world for number of French residents ahead of the likes of Bordeaux, Nates & Strasbourg

This nutter yesterday was a French national on no terror register

i don't think you could have any boarder controls that would stop him getting into the UK

He wasn't on a terror register but he fits the profile of a possible terrorist threat, youngish, Tunisian Moslem man and a convicted criminal known to the police, exactly the type who currently can waltz into the uk unchallenged and commit an atrocity, now the security likely to tighten in France what's to stop someone like him from traveling here and commiting a similar crime? It's time to put in controls and try to stop possible threats, I'm not interested what Europe would think they can go to hell I want our people protected. Edited by Mounts Kipper

Seems he's a lone wolf.

But a Muslim one

With mental health issues.

Pick the fucking bones out of that lot

No doubt ISIS will claim some sort of allegiance to the Nice atrocity, but my guess is he's a lone wolf religious crackpot,

There will be fuckin thousands more like him.

East is east and west is west, and never the twain shall meet.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

Seems he's a lone wolf.

But a Muslim one

With mental health issues.

Pick the fucking bones out of that lot

Yeah, must have been a piece of piss to be a half wit, who just happened to hire a HGV and mow down countless innocent individuals.

He wasn't on a terror register but he fits the profile of a possible terrorist threat, youngish, Tunisian Moslem man and a convicted criminal known to the police, exactly the type who currently can waltz into the uk unchallenged

I think the point that Birch is making is that even if we close the borders, somebody like this bloke could still come here. He had a French passport, we won't be banning all French people. Nothing to stop him coming here on holiday and commuting the same sort of atrocity....unless were also going to ban all tourists as well

I think the point that Birch is making is that even if we close the borders, somebody like this bloke could still come here. He had a French passport, we won't be banning all French people. Nothing to stop him coming here on holiday and commuting the same sort of atrocity....unless were also going to ban all tourists as well

There is no guarantee that's for sure but a simple border control could highlight him as a possible risk, why's he here, quick name check shows a criminal record and a Tunisian Moslem it would possibly ring alarm bells. The U.K. Government have a duty to protect our citizens and it's time to stop this madness.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

There is no guarantee that's for sure but a simple border control could highlight him as a possible risk, why's he here, quick name check shows a criminal record and a Tunisian Moslem it would possibly ring alarm bells. The U.K. Government have a duty to protect our citizens and it's time to stop this madness.

Sadly we'll have one of these attacks here soon....it won't be from anybody who has travelled here from the EU though. I reckon there are probably enough sleeper cells already here, and that's the frightening thing

Sadly we'll have one of these attacks here soon....it won't be from anybody who has travelled here from the EU though. I reckon there are probably enough sleeper cells already here, and that's the frightening thing

Yes there will be sleeper cells here in uk but let's try and reduce the odds in our favour France is rife with them the place is a rotting carcass I have zero faith in the French government and it's in danger of becoming a free for all border crossing.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Yes there will be sleeper cells here in uk but let's try and reduce the odds in our favour France is rife with them the place is a rotting carcass I have zero faith in the French government and it's in danger of becoming a free for all border crossing.

Spot on Mounts, we can hardly be labelled the same as France, Now is the time to be ruthless with our border controlls.

Ive read some things on AP today, details about the Bataclan attack and what they did to those people just going to watch a gig as the police moved in and that were initially held back from the families of the victims. Absolutely barbaric.

Im usually fairly liberal, but fuck em I'm done. Our coalition air and ground forces are apparently pushing them back, good. Wipe these cunts out.

• Site Supporter

Muslims

Well can you not nuke Hassan who lives round the corner please, the flash from the bomb will scorch my rendering, ruin my car paint and make my food inedible for the next 25,000 years.

Crack on with all the others, just not Hassan. His kids are lovely too and haven't cut my head off yet either, though I admit it's only a matter of time.

If one of your relations had just been skittled by some madman in a truck I think you'd be rather irate. There's too much talk. Fucking ACT and deal with these cunts

Using nuclear weapons to kill over 1 billion people though is a little heavy handed don't you think?

Edit 1.6b or 25% or the worlds population

All should be Nuked because of one nutter who probably doesn't even practice the faith

Edited by birch-chorley