Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nice

gonzo

• Site Supporter

Mock all you want. Just don't whinge and moan when your daughters/granddaughters are growing up wearing hijabs or burkhas whatever the fuck they're called

If they're cheaper than the £50 Snow White outfit I had to buy my 3 year old recently, fine by me.

• Site Supporter

I'm confident that it will never get to the stage where I think back to myself and say....

'Chippy Tea was right all along, we should have killed 1.6b people back in 2016, all would have worked out brilliantly for the world'

Where did we land on Cat Stevens?

Where did we land on Cat Stevens?

Isis would sort him out, singing is blasphemy...He'd have the last laugh if they threw him off a roof though.

As an aside, I read somewhere the most vulnerable to jihadi recruitment are those who've led insular lives, devoid of 'reality' - this leads to an overly simplistic worldview that Islamism can exploit, what's all that about horseshoes?

Anyway, I plan to carry on doing what 'we' can realistically do - carry on living freely and trusting those smarter, braver and more experienced in dealing with these matters to continue doing what they've already been doing.

R.I.P. The 84, Vive La France.

chippy tea how do we go about this killing....sorry nuking off all muslims? this has got to be one numbest suggestions posted on WW and theres been a few, do you also want the muslims who have served in the British forces killing and the ones who also want to see the back of ISIS more than us?

We've all had this debate a million times and the same daft things get said every time.

As much as nuking the cunts, sending the fuckers back, not allowing any of em in, banning mosques, banning religion, banning migration, banning the Burkha, and rounding the up like cattle and having them shot like pigs all seems like a great idea to some, non are going to happen.

You say it all you want. It's not going to happen.

Saying it can't happen doesn't make you a terrorist sympathiser, saying it can't happen doesn't make you any less outraged.

Fuck knows how you can stop followers of Islam living in the western world and driving trucks.

A small nuclear device might work - just make sure it's the bottom end of Halliwell road, with fallout reaching to say, Johnny Fow. It wouldn't cause too much damage

Whoa, hang on. Let me and my brother know when this is happening so we can get out of our bedsit in time.

Said it on here in numerous threads. Nuke fuck out them

You're a fucking idiot.

I obviously don't want to nuke the place where I work. Should I go down stairs and stab Abdul on Monday, or am I better running him over?

You're also probably the sort of prick who spouts this shit in the Internet whilst waiting for a curry to be delivered.

Killing 1.6b muzzles is a very precise business

What we need is a weapon of absolute precision to avoid as much collateral damage as possible

I know, let's crack out the nuclear war heads

We can start on New York then we can move onto Amsterdam then London - all cities have over 1m

Once we've finished there we can move onto the midlands and North or England

Triffic

• Site Supporter

There is a solution that could help..

And its the same reason why we have been fortunate in this country.. Not acceptance but collaboration and integration. Ill elaborate once ive finished cooking breakfast