Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bristol Rovers 1 Wanderers 2

captainmed

Eastville - Tote End - gas works.

Used to be a very tasty away day that one.

Went eastville couple of times the flyover right behind the away end glorified dog track was there that night(think it was night when we broke our away day hoodoo) was it Chandler who scored and what was the year? They were passionate fans back then for sure.

Went eastville couple of times the flyover right behind the away end glorified dog track was there that night(think it was night when we broke our away day hoodoo) was it Chandler who scored and what was the year? They were passionate fans back then for sure.

I went with you setting off from Cyn's. Won 2-1 after going behind. Think it was in February and they hadn't been beaten at home all season and we hadn't even picked up a point away from home. Fucked if I can remember who scored the goals though! It was a midweek game definitely.  

Edited by tkonion

I went with you setting off from Cyn's. Won 2-1 after going behind. Think it was in February and they hadn't been beaten at home all season and we hadn't even picked up a point away from home. Fucked if I can remember who scored the goals though! It was a midweek game definitely.

Well remembered TK forgot totally you were with me, can you remember who else went with us? I haven't a clue. Fuckin hell we were 21 and think I've seen you about twice since.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

I booked tickets online through the wanderers site today thinking there would be a print my tickets option,there was not, wondering if they will get here on time through the post.

Print at Home is only for home games. Best emailing them to get them to take it down on the coach on Wednesday to collect at the ground rather than risk posting at this stage.

Was it not Caldwell & Oghani who scored Byro. I went on the supporters coach & had the pleasure of Graham the bus number collector from farnworth sat next to me. Twas a fcukin long journey home i tell thi. Isaac will be there for this 1 also. 2 on the spin, fcik me I'm getting my loyalty back.

toodle pip

Was it not Caldwell & Oghani who scored Byro. I went on the supporters coach & had the pleasure of Graham the bus number collector from farnworth sat next to me. Twas a fcukin long journey home i tell thi. Isaac will be there for this 1 also. 2 on the spin, fcik me I'm getting my loyalty back.

toodle pip

I bet that was some journey did you read the number plates out for Graham???? From memory I'm leaning towards oghani and chandler but can still remember bouncing down the terrace to celebrate the winner.

I'm sure I got tickets off Caldwell for this match, but i have it in my head now he was sat next to me in the stand, so cudda been injured (or Hung over). Also remember the directors opening bottles of champers to celebrate the win behind us. Not too sure if I have just made that up or if it's true, ha ha.

Toodle pip

I'm sure I got tickets off Caldwell for this match, but i have it in my head now he was sat next to me in the stand, so cudda been injured (or Hung over). Also remember the directors opening bottles of champers to celebrate the win behind us. Not too sure if I have just made that up or if it's true, ha ha.

Toodle pip

Enjoy the trip Wednesday see if you can take Graham with you he probably still lives down cleggs lane you can check his reg plate numbers out on the way down, joking apart great to see you back watching the Whites. Edited by Mounts Kipper