Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ken Anderson Interview...

gonzo

Did anyone hear it on radio Manc?

Sure somebody has a link but it was a great listen.

In short, the next accounts will be grim reading as they are from the previous regime.

We no longer need to spend ridiculous fees employing one the biggest accountants in the country.

The club is looking for investment and has had plenty of interest from Asia but the club is not up for sale and can survive no problem without it. Ant investment is for the club not KA's pocket.

It was good listening.

i have a lot of confidence in ken.

Me too

He's definitely sharp

He's also going to be in it not to lose his own money so we may see another side of him, but so far very, very good.

His masterstroke was bringing his son in on loan for a goal scoring debut of course

Deano popped off then?

Me too

He's definitely sharp

He's also going to be in it not to lose his own money so we may see another side of him, but so far very, very good.

His masterstroke was bringing his son in on loan for a goal scoring debut of course

Deano popped off then?

I'd suspect that the interview request was granted on the proviso that there would be no questions about Deano.

Might of mentioned him briefy with regard to his shares but his name was otherwise notable by it's absence.

• Site Supporter

I'd suspect that the interview request was granted on the proviso that there would be no questions about Deano.

Might of mentioned him briefy with regard to his shares but his name was otherwise notable by it's absence.

I'm suspecting you have no basis for that assumption whatsoever.

I'm suspecting you have no basis for that assumption whatsoever.

Hence my use of the word suspect rather than assume, semantics I know, but you'd know all about that wouldn't you? 

Have you heard the interview Cheese? It was lengthy and namechecked Paul Aldridge and Pelling the new Chief Finance Officer, fairly low profile characaters up to now, I think you would agree?

Holdsworth's name was conspicuous by its absence. Journalists like Dearden and Wagg would expect the punters to be interested in him given that he is a former player and his high profile during the take over. They didn't mention his name once.  Don't you think that is odd?

Plus Anderson openly stated that he is the private sort, not a massive leap of faith to think his interviews may be granted with strings attached.

Hence my use of the word suspect rather than assume, semantics I know, but you'd know all about that wouldn't you?

Have you heard the interview Cheese? It was lengthy and namechecked Paul Aldridge and Pelling the new Chief Finance Officer, fairly low profile characaters up to now, I think you would agree?

Holdsworth's name was conspicuous by its absence. Journalists like Dearden and Wagg would expect the punters to be interested in him given that he is a former player and his high profile during the take over. They didn't mention his name once. Don't you think that is odd?

Plus Anderson openly stated that he is the private sort, not a massive leap of faith to think his interviews may be granted with strings attached.

Don't rise to it mate

shite like that is Cheese's only contribution to the site

• Site Supporter

Holdsworth's name was conspicuous by its absence. Journalists like Dearden and Wagg would expect the punters to be interested in him given that he is a former player and his high profile during the take over. They didn't mention his name once.  Don't you think that is odd?

Not a massive leap of faith no, but a strange one. Sorry if I offended you by pointing out the fact that you are making assumptions and portraying them as obvious facts.

Not a massive leap of faith no, but a strange one. Sorry if I offended you by pointing out the fact that you are making assumptions and portraying them as obvious facts.

I know your routine Cheese so I'm more flattered than offended that my number has finally come up.

I said I 'suspect' strings were attached to the interview,  which is clearly an expression of my opinion rather than a statement of fact.

Anyone with a rudimentary grasp of the English language would not make the strange leap of faith to suggest I had portrayed my own opinion as fact.

• Site Supporter

I know your routine Cheese so I'm more flattered than offended that my number has finally come up.

I said I 'suspect' strings were attached to the interview,  which is clearly an expression of my opinion rather than a statement of fact.

Anyone with a rudimentary grasp of the English language would not make the strange leap of faith to suggest I had portrayed my own opinion as fact.

No worries. Apology accepted.

Great interview by KA. We won't be hearing much from him, as he's a pretty private person, but I think the guy certainly knows what he's doing, he's no longer "sweaty Ken" to me.

And that's exactly where I'm at, at the moment.End of the season I might change my mind but for now all seems good