Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ken Anderson Interview...

gonzo

I’m sure I’ll not be the only one who never wants to read or see reference to that cunt on this message board ever again 

that chapter is closed, we move on. Bigger, better with more hope and repairing all the damage and opinion about our great football club 

he doesn’t deserve our time or energy anymore. I won’t utter that twats name ever again and I would hope more share the same view 

We should be talking about and focusing on the future, the people that made it happen, who will take us forward but most importantly, the ones that care 

Edited by barrycowdrill

10 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

I’m sure I’ll not be the only one who never wants to read or see reference to that cunt on this message board ever again 

that chapter is closed, we move on. Bigger, better with more hope and repairing all the damage and opinion about our great football club 

he doesn’t deserve our time or energy anymore. I won’t utter that twats name ever again and I would hope more share the same view 

We should be talking about and focusing on the future, the people that made it happen, who will take us forward but most importantly, the ones that care 

Thankfully we were saved by people who care, EDT who had to write off the KA debt and Michael James for his persistence in purchasing us.

If it wasn't for people like these,we'd be gone.

3 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Thankfully we were saved by people who care, EDT who had to write off the KA debt and Michael James for his persistence in purchasing us.

If it wasn't for people like these,we'd be gone.

MJ and FV in general deserve massive credit for sticking around. Still think there was some fucking around during the 2+ months we ended up waiting, and that it could have been hurried along but now it's done who cares. 

Eddie definitely deserves something, think naming the stand after him would be a nice touch. He basically kept the club running for an extra few years after he thought he'd sold it and his family have been forced to write off his money because of a horrible self serving cunt. 

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Kane57 said:

Four of us going tonight, unless we forget again 

The only people losing out as a result of these shenanigans are the restaurant staff. Has it even been confirmed that he owns it? 

As much as he’s a cunt. Fake bookings may put livelihoods of staff members on the line when real bookings can’t be taken. People who have had nothing to do with this and are just like the people in the club shop if you want to compare. Just lowering ourselves to his level 

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

A waitress getting a few quid less than she was expecting in tips isn't going to hurt Ken Anderson.

Exactly. Nothing anyone does is likely to affect him in anyway through these restaurants 

Edited by Matty

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

A waitress getting a few quid less than she was expecting in tips isn't going to hurt Ken Anderson.

Sure, but it can only damage him and make us feel better.