Rembrandt Rip

Baba O'Riley

think i saw lou tonight

guess shes up now for the funeral

pity they couldnt have given her a bright spot in a difficult week

Yes it was me last night , hope we do better Saturday , me and jords

Wearing uncle b shirts

For that one

Sorry you couldn't make it Mounts. He got a good send off, WanderersWays got a mention at the church, Victor Meldrew was at the crem (nice to meet you M), and the reason for Rembrandt's username was finally outed (clue there, although I seem to recall it might have been questioned previously on here).

He was a good bloke, and a Wanderer through and through. I will raise a glass or two later, goodnight Bernard.

Edited by Baba O'Riley

Sorry you couldn't make it Mounts. He got a good send off, WanderersWays got a mention at the church, Victor Meldrew was at the crem (nice to meet you M), and the reason for his username was finally outed (clue there, although I seem to recall it might have been questioned previously on here).

He was a good bloke, and a Wanderer through and through. I will raise a glass or two later, goodnight Bernard.

Quite a strong clue

Sorry you couldn't make it Mounts. He got a good send off, WanderersWays got a mention at the church, Victor Meldrew was at the crem (nice to meet you M), and the reason for his username was finally outed (clue there, although I seem to recall it might have been questioned previously on here).

So disappointed I didn't make it gonna crack open a bottle of JD tonight and raise a toast to a fine Wanderer. Edited by Mounts Kipper

I made it, two good speeches and a belting send off. He organised it himself apparently, I hope the family and friends enjoyed it, Rembrant apparently had OCD and organised the travelling arrangements for everyone's satnavs to the button and Wanderersways got mentioned throughout the service. Rest In Peace fellow white, you'll be missed :-(

I made it, two good speeches and a belting send off. He organised it himself apparently, I hope the family and friends enjoyed it, Rembrant apparently had OCD and organised the travelling arrangements for everyone's satnavs to the button and Wanderersways got mentioned throughout the service. Rest In Peace fellow white, you'll be missed :-(

Sorry not to have said hello, there were 4 of us on the second back row in the church with scarves, looking like extras from the blues brothers. Thanks for being there, he really would have appreciated it.

Sorry not to have said hello, there were 4 of us on the second back row in the church with scarves, looking like extras from the blues brothers. Thanks for being there, he really would have appreciated it.

Blues brothers

Lovely seeing you as alway :-)