Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Name That Film From One Line - Or Maybe Two

kent_white

1) Where do these stairs go? They go up!

2) There’s a shortage of perfect breasts in this world. It would be a pity to damage yours.

3) Not that I condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself.

4) Just what do you think you're doing, Dave?

5) a dozen jugs of black molasses, we got sixty boxes of dried milk, thirty twelve-pound bags of sugar... Now we got dried peaches, dried apricots, dried raisins and dried prunes. You know Mrs. Torrance, you got to keep regular, if you want to be happy!

First prize is £100,000

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Where do these stairs go? They go up!

2) There’s a shortage of perfect breasts in this world. It would be a pity to damage yours.

3) Not that I condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself.

4) Just what do you think you're doing, Dave?

5) a dozen jugs of black molasses, we got sixty boxes of dried milk, thirty twelve-pound bags of sugar... Now we got dried peaches, dried apricots, dried raisins and dried prunes. You know Mrs. Torrance, you got to keep regular, if you want to be happy!

First prize is £100,000

I know they're all Carry Ons, but the only one I know for sure is 3: Carry On Up The Kybher. Bernard Bresslaw as Bunged-it-Din

'I see you're drinking 1%. Is that because you think you're fat? Because you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to.'

“Napoleon, don’t be jealous ’cause I’ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I’m training to become a cage fighter.”

"We grow copious amounts of ganja here, and you're carrying a wasted girl and a bag of fertiliser. You don't look like your average horti-fucking-culturalist".

I know it's an easy one but a classic. Squeezes in a tmesis too.

Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels.