Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Name That Film From One Line - Or Maybe Two

kent_white

'WE WASTE! We DESTROY! AND, we cling like SAVAGES to our SUPERSTITIONS. We give POWER to LEADERS of State and Church as prejudiced and small-minded as ourselves, who SQUANDER our resources on instruments of destruction... While Millions continue to SUFFER and go hungry, condemned FOREVER'

10 bonus points if you can name the tune which sampled it?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'WE WASTE! We DESTROY! AND, we cling like SAVAGES to our SUPERSTITIONS. We give POWER to LEADERS of State and Church as prejudiced and small-minded as ourselves, who SQUANDER our resources on instruments of destruction... While Millions continue to SUFFER and go hungry, condemned FOREVER'

10 bonus points if you can name the tune which sampled it?

Yeah though I think you're probably the only person who's ever called it by that title

http://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=TzBLcJjv1kA

Long time since I saw it but remember that scene well if not the title.

Here's a favourite of mine:

"I'm gonna give you three seconds! Exactly three fucking seconds to wipe that stupid looking grin off your face, or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull-fuck you!"

"Well, let's put it this way. Apart from his arsehole being about fifty yards away from his brains, and the choirboys playing hunt the thimble with the rest of him, he ain't too happy."

No idea about the "keep driving" but the second is "Long good Friday". Great  film.