Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Shit Haircuts

Youri McAnespie

Any haircut not performed by an Italian using the razor cut method is either shit, not very good or for tickets.

Unpatriotic Bugger!

We've voted out of the EU don't you know. We should be getting our short back and sides done only by British barbers.

Something for the weekend Sir?

As years have progressed I've gone from the best mullet this side of the Watford Gap too what I have now. Anyway, the balder I've got the easier the haircuts have become. I few months ago I put the old No2 on the clipper thing and did a DIY cut. It's times like that when you realise how bumpy and uneven your bounce is. When I had finished the cut I looked in the mirror to admire my handy work and it was then I realised that the No2 clip had fallen off halfway through. The left side looked like I was going to have a brain operation. Anyway I lobbed all of it off and the girls are all over me like bee's around honey; form an orderly queue ladies.

I went to a Barber's shop in Atherton once,the Barber is a Kurd I think. He was like speedy Gonzales cutting my hair with these giant scissors, he was practically legging around my chair as he was lobbing it off. He made a right fooking mess of it.

• Site Supporter

As years have progressed I've gone from the best mullet this side of the Watford Gap too what I have now. Anyway, the balder I've got the easier the haircuts have become. I few months ago I put the old No2 on the clipper thing and did a DIY cut. It's times like that when you realise how bumpy and uneven your bounce is. When I had finished the cut I looked in the mirror to admire my handy work and it was then I realised that the No2 clip had fallen off halfway through. The left side looked like I was going to have a brain operation. Anyway I lobbed all of it off and the girls are all over me like bee's around honey; form an orderly queue ladies.

Been doing my own for years.

Saved me a fair bit

Shaved head and a tuft of hair at the front.

I'd have had a Nike tick at the back too but I wasn't allowed one.

I had the shaven with a big fringe look when I was about 12, quite a lot of lads in our school did.

I wasn't allowed the Nike tick either :(