Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meltdownways

matty2094

Wheater and Beevers= BANG,WHACK,BOOT. Awful. But yes i have to admit it, Effective. No skill in that team at all apart from Ameobi- But he has no end product. They are not very good so how we made them look exactly that is what really annoys me. The ref got it badly wrong. Does not take away the blame of one big boot causing us all that trouble.

Bolton have an effective team as opposed to a good one. Bolton were awful, this issue is we were even worse.

If we haven't the balls to sack Flitcroft can someone have the balls to sack Day for not sacking Flitcroft for too many inept performances

Danns isn't fit to clean dog shit up from Gigg Lane let alone pull a Bury Shirt on

The worst thing about tonight is that we didn't even create one chance in 90 minutes. I said last week that if we get our pants pulled down against Bolton then I am completely done with Flitcroft. He needs to go. Tonight was an absolute disgrace.

Clough's a cheating bastard. Fucking diving for that first pen.Fucking shat his pants when he were getting abused by the fans.Dick

Fuck going to another game whilst that dicks still here. #FlitcroftOut

Select few quotes from http://www.gigglane.com/

Edited by matty2094

No Skill bar ameobi

Vela did a sweet drag back that got him some space, also some nice feints.

Clough's dribbling

Apart from their Ismail right winger, they all looked like sunday league players in ability and in body shape especially that Maher, reminded me of Nicky Hunt skinny awkward looking body and technique.

No Skill bar ameobi

Clough's dribbling

Apart from their Ismail right winger, they all looked like sunday league players in ability and in body shape especially that Maher, reminded me of Nicky Hunt skinny awkward looking body and technique.

Are they tempting you back?

• Site Supporter

No Skill bar ameobi

Clough's dribbling

iPBNiZP.gif

To be fair, most of the comments in that forum seem fairly level-headed, compared to some opponents fans after we beat them. We're not the most entertaining right now, but we are getting solid results and never look like conceding which I am more than happy to be seeing at the moment.

They even commented how their home kit looks like cast-offs from 1998. Was talking to Swanny during the game and he said they looked like blokes in jeans and replica shirts. I agree.