Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Thogdan

Underpants

Some holier than thou folk on here, fuck me

Upset cos he called Burnley a shithole, “size-shamed” someone or ripped him for working at McD’s....cos none of you have done worse to folk? Get a grip, this is this generation and what they do. It’s piss-taking, it’s banter....

Yeah it’s cringe to us, but that’s cos we’re not 15. His age group would cringe at supping mild and reminiscing about when we had hair.

He was a dick for filming/publishing the Barnsley fracas, but come on - probably naivety

and having a go at him because he sounds posh....really?

give the lad a break

Edited by jules_darby

6 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

Upset cos he called Burnley a shithole, “size-shamed” someone or ripped him for working at McD’s....cos cone of you have done worse to folk? Get a grip, this is this generation and what they do. It’s piss-taking, it’s banter....

Yeah it’s cringe to us, but that’s cos we’re not 15. His age group would cringe at supping mild and reminiscing about when we had hair.

He was a dick for filming/publishing the Barnsley fracas, but come on - probably naivety

give the lad a break

Top post Jules

Nout rong wih bein posh

7 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

I find his vlogs entertaining and a good watch. Not forgetting though that he's only a kid. What is he 17ish? I think that's his first really embarrassing mistake. I'm only glad it weren't around when I was his age.

Delete it and carry on lad

Nah, don't delete. On the scale of things on the internet that need deleting this doesn't come close. Its cringey and embarrassing, in an Alan Partridge type of way, but on the whole its harmless. Like Jules said, don't attack the lad personally for this. We've all said the same things about Burnley and other folk and towns. He's not broadcasting a munich rap.  He loves bwfc and its a massive part of his life. His enthusiasm reminds me of myself when i was his age. He will experiment with his stuff and hopefully fine tune his output.

Edited by Underpants

• Site Supporter
On 05/01/2019 at 12:16, barrycowdrill said:

Last game of the season last year I came across my lad on the dads shoulders both with their tops off 

I went fucking bananas 

Let me get this right; your lad was on the shoulders of th'Ogden's dad?

• Moderators
2 hours ago, barrycowdrill said:

Yes mate. On the pitch, turned round and there he was. Neither of em with a fucking top on. Like some Russian sauna 

How old is your son? Some ages are weirder than others

44 minutes ago, Kane57 said:

His dad wears socks and sandals together to the match. Had his cards marked from day one.

Doesn't even have a beard so there's no excuse.

If you're judging people as a security risk on their footwear and facial hair then all folk from Westhoughton need locking up. 

20 hours ago, Underpants said:

Nah, don't delete. On the scale of things on the internet that need deleting this doesn't come close. Its cringey and embarrassing, in an Alan Partridge type of way, but on the whole its harmless. Like Jules said, don't attack the lad personally for this. We've all said the same things about Burnley and other folk and towns. He's not broadcasting a munich rap.  He loves bwfc and its a massive part of his life. His enthusiasm reminds me of myself when i was his age. He will experiment with his stuff and hopefully fine tune his output.

Indeed. It’s like Partridge playing air bass to Level 42 in his undies. 

You don’t want to but you can’t help watch until the end

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Indeed. It’s like Partridge playing air bass to Level 42 in his undies

You don’t want to but you can’t help watch until the end

Gary Numan (sorry to be pedantic, stop getting Partridge wrong and all that)

21 hours ago, jules_darby said:

No issues in not liking him, but people being offended coz he “dissed” some Burnley idiot......gammon snowflakes - the worst kind

Are people "offended" or do they just think he's a dick? He's a kid still, but putting himself on youtube for money - means he will have to take the criticism.

23 hours ago, jules_darby said:

Upset cos he called Burnley a shithole, “size-shamed” someone or ripped him for working at McD’s....cos none of you have done worse to folk? Get a grip, this is this generation and what they do. It’s piss-taking, it’s banter....

give the lad a break

Well said pal. 

Just a place full of overweight smelly cyber bullies this place. 

20 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Are people "offended" or do they just think he's a dick? He's a kid still, but putting himself on youtube for money - means he will have to take the criticism.

People think he's a dick IMO. And yes, if you stick your neck out for cash, you have to take some shit sometimes.

Having an opinion about him doesn't make us bullies, nor are we being holier than thou.

49 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Gary Numan (sorry to be pedantic, stop getting Partridge wrong and all that)

No worries. Entirely correct to be pedantic as far as Partridge is concerned.

Should have been Level 42 - could have done that wanky slapping malarkey