Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Northampton 0 Wanderers 1

burnden

• Site Supporter

Went out out with a girl from Northampton for 5 years, but never took in a match at Sixfields...

I've got to drive, so any one got any tips re parking somewhere near the Cobblers, & also avoiding any local parking 'traps'?

Ta,

Rob.

• Site Supporter

Went out out with a girl from Northampton for 5 years, but never took in a match at Sixfields...

I've got to drive, so any one got any tips re parking somewhere near the Cobblers, & also avoiding any local parking 'traps'?

Ta,

Rob.

That reads like a letter out of Viz..

Tod Fistwick

Easthampton

Ta,

Rob.

you must know if you were banging a bird from there for 5 years

what were you pen pals

Whats the latest with ticket sales; surely we have sold out after another two home wins?

Fcuk knows, all seems rather odd to me.

Bury was a month ago on a Monday, only a few travelled from the north to Peterborough and the next away game is nearly a month away.

Considering the above, it's a new ground, both our FA Cup ties are at home as are both our Xmas games, then I really don't understand.

• Site Supporter

you must know if you were banging a bird from there for 5 years

what were you pen pals

Noop. She lived in a S/hole called SemiLong (insert yer sniggers) near the centre of the town, so no need to visit the Retail Wasteland of Sixfields. (Nowt like the gleaming beauty that is Middlebrook 0'course) Started my 5 year stint with her in 96, so I reckon there may have been some changes to 'parking' since then anyhoo...