Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Who Do We Know Who's Famous?

kent_white

Was in Iceland (the country and not the supermarket) and was chatting to a bloke in our hotel who was good mates with Gudni Bergsson.

Knew all about him as a player for us and had his number in his mobile phone, so rang him up so I could have a chat to him

It went to answer phone. I'd like to think gudni was making a brew or summat at the time rather than the bloke making it all up

• Moderators

I used to play footy with a lad that went out with her

He told a great story about the bonnet of his car in the Jolly Sailor car park in Marple

So errrm, I hope she's not your daughter or owt

Because apparently she's absolute filth

Soon as he posted that I knew you'd be posting next :-)

• Site Supporter

Few years ago at a charity cricket do, I had a piss next to the bloke who played Eric Pollard on Emmerdale. I was drunk and said "Alright Eric" and he just nodded.

Few years earlier I beat that lad out of "Liberty X" in a game of winner-stays-on pool. Kevin Something. It was at the peak of their success and he'd come back to his hometown to visit his family. Later on that night he started smashing stuff up and giving it "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM NOW?" to his old mates. He's about 5 foot 3. It was piss funny. Anyway, he got thrown out and barred.

But to answer the question, I don't know anybody famous.

On the Corrie theme, most of the older posters especially the Yorkshire Rapper will know I'm good mates with S who played Kimberley..Curly's girlfriend many years ago.

She's now in Hollyoaks.

Quite amusing when we went to Madrid in 2002 and her fella, my good mate S followed through after a line of pure.

He was wearing white shorts at the time.

Ani....remember the time we stayed at S's house on the moors and the snow trapped us in ? Think it was 2003.

On the Corrie theme, most of the older posters especially the Yorkshire Rapper will know I'm good mates with S who played Kimberley..Curly's girlfriend many years ago.

She's now in Hollyoaks.

Quite amusing when we went to Madrid in 2002 and her fella, my good mate S followed through after a line of pure.

He was wearing white shorts at the time.

Ani....remember the time we stayed at S's house on the moors and the snow trapped us in ? Think it was 2003.

went school with her

still know her well

The Amanda Holden ATM one is my fave.

And Zico getting bummed in a skip by a tramp looking for Ipswich tickets.

He also has a good story about her from corrie in the wheelchair which he decided to tell me and smiffs about whilst in hospitality at the match one day

He then got the nickname ironside