Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 3 Sheffield United 2

miamiwhite

• Members

It's a nothing game couldn't give a shit, league means everything.

When we beat them at the beginning of the season, I predicted that it would prove to be an important result.

Whilst I share your sentiment about the Cup being meaningless to us and the league meaning everything, I am not sure that we can give this lot any sort of psychological advantage or reason for hope.

With this in mind, I would be delighted with a 1-0 win and sewing the seed in their minds that they just can't beat us.

• Moderators

When we beat them at the beginning of the season, I predicted that it would prove to be an important result.

Whilst I share your sentiment about the Cup being meaningless to us and the league meaning everything, I am not sure that we can give this lot any sort of psychological advantage or reason for hope.

With this in mind, I would be delighted with a 1-0 win and sewing the seed in their minds that they just can't beat us.

Same here

That and a potential pay day

I want to be in the 3rd round draw a cup run can help league form and add sparkle to the season plus I'm in LOV with my lad and it his birthday so I badly want a win.

I think we will be able to play with a bit more freedom

A win would really help confidence that we are "better than them" and it could set them back a bit

See you in LOV :)

That's it. Aswell as the 2nd round of the FA Cup it's 2nd v 3rd in League One and that adds to the importance and excitement of it for me. It'd feel like a big win after the game before you factor in that we'd be in the 3rd round.