Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 3 Sheffield United 2

miamiwhite

Really enjoyed that. Two good teams at it. I felt 3-2 flattered them a bit. ESL for me today. I'll not be going back anytime soon. Sun in my eyes for first 20. Arsenal away please

Oh that was Peter's 11th game today and he has seen 11 wins

Edited by tomski

Was only saying yesterday that Pratley would be a massive bonus for us when fit. Will have to fight for his place back but that's got to be good.

Regarding C Taylor he looks low on confidence after the Rochdale game. I'm not sure we have seen his best yet

My worry about the return of Pratley is that Vela might shifted to another role to accommodate him.

The way he's playing, he's our key to the success we've had this year, he won't be getting shifted anywhere now. 

The real worry is if we try and shoehorn Pratley in to a deeper role, especially ahead of Derik who already doesn't play enough for my liking. 

Was only saying yesterday that Pratley would be a massive bonus for us when fit. Will have to fight for his place back but that's got to be good.

Regarding C Taylor he looks low on confidence after the Rochdale game. I'm not sure we have seen his best yet

I agree completely on Pratley; he'd definitely be a welcome addition to the squad for a critical part of the season.

As for C Taylor, a friend of mine that played with him at Oldham for a while reckons what we've seen so far is all we'll get - "I don't know how he got a pro contact - everyone was stunned, but he was a local lad and I think that came into it. He was shit, slow and a bit of a nob"

Don't shoot the messenger :D