Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

Game of Thrones, Danerys Targeryan on her dragon is a fearsome thing such a good show.

Dragon might be feeling a bit rough at the moment.

That Scorpion arrow( well big f'off Spike)that its got stuck in its side, sent it into a tail spin.

Mind you she has got another 2.

• Moderators

Will you lot feck off with the spoilers

TBF if you've not watched it by weds and choose to read a thread about tv shows you deserve all the spoilers about bron and jamie possibly being dead that you get

Actually, it was an addendum to the GOT discussion and was in no way meant as a review of the aforementioned film.

I shall post the review of Spike Island shortly, if only to class it mediocre and to score it 6.5.

TBF if you've not watched it by weds and choose to read a thread about tv shows you deserve all the spoilers about bron and jamie possibly being dead that you get

Nope, still twatty.

I normally wait until near the end of the series and binge watch.  Temptation too high for this series and I started watching 2 days ago and have caught up (ish).  I was 2 days behind ffs.

ACCEPTABLE - Oh God, at the end of the last episode, when thingymebob nearly killed whatsit and the thingemegig got him - wow

UNACCEPTABLE - whatever you two last posted