Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

• Moderators
On 07/11/2018 at 12:38, DazBob said:

I didn't look up whether him or his nephew had been released so as not to spoil the ending.

Glad I finished watching it before Zico's fucking massive spoiler. :D

Couldn't help but think there's loads of damning evidence from the prosecution that has been kept out of it.

yeah, erm, well I figured that anyone who had seen the first series would have known before series 2 came out if he'd been released via facebook or something as I'm sure it would have gone into meltdown if he had

that said *spoiler alert*

I thought Brendan Dassey had  been released but just checked, and he's not

so maybe I should've watched the rest of series (still not watched the 3rd episode)

1 hour ago, ZicoKelly said:

that said *spoiler alert*

I thought Brendan Dassey had  been released but just checked, and he's not

And now he's less chance of release than Avery now, having exhausted all appeal channels. Poor lad. Tricked into a false confession and the state closes rank to protect itself. He'll likely die in prison now :(

20 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

Let us know how it is. Recently finished El Chapo which was excellent, once I'd got past the dubbing. Presumably in place because Americans can't be arsed reading subtitles 

You can change settings. DazBob told me how and I watched with subtitles. Was miles better 

On 16 November 2018 at 23:37, Duck Egg said:

Let us know how it is. Recently finished El Chapo which was excellent, once I'd got past the dubbing. Presumably in place because Americans can't be arsed reading subtitles 

Caught us out did that. First series subtitled and then second was dubbed. Didn't work out how to remove until we'd nearly finished it. Voices weren't very well matched.

Narcos Mexico...... sounds interesting!!!

12 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

He was wasn't he?! I almost believed him myself! 

Sugar has become a parody of himself. His oh so amusing quips, about 6 or 7 an episode really grate. 

His post sale interview where he said 'I ain't got a fucking clue' or similar couldn't have been written better if it was a Cunk on Britain piece.