Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

I did some research myself, what could've been a notable artwork and of great cultural significance let down by poor lighting.

I cannot overstate the importance of lighting when undertaking these endeavours.

Her off Corrie knows this, but again let herself down with shoddy casting and a lazy co-star. I've sent her a crayon tracing of my erect nob on a sheet of A3 with my résumé and mobile number attached and a note requesting she keep me in mind for any future projects.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Her off Corrie knows this, but again let herself down with shoddy casting and a lazy co-star. I've sent her a crayon tracing of my erect nob on a sheet of A3 with my résumé and mobile number attached and a note requesting she keep me in mind for any future projects.

A3??? What did you draw on the other 880 sq cm?

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

A top hat...

Nah, there wasn't much room for anything else after the outline of Mister Shabby (my nob)...

There was a spare 8cm square - bottom left corner, for a alternate Brexit plan perhaps, but didn't want to meither Kym with any such fripperies.

image.png.57ab5102f7510169af6faa3e8d87aa93.png

• Members

Started Tin Star and it's not bad (up to Ep. 4 already).

Can't look at Tim Roth though without thinking of 'Made In Britain'. Now that's a harrowing watch for those who haven't seen it.

Edited by bolty58

Finished the informer on Sunday. 

Not sure where I stand with it really. Enjoyed it but there’s a few loose ends and the ending just seemed a bit daft. 

....Luther back on NYD. I’m massively hard about this and my wife is more dilated than when she had our first child. 

• Members

Saw the advert for Luther 4 last night. Can't wait. Been brilliant so far - just a shame Ruth Wilson won't be in it (am I right with that?). She played a great part in the earlier series.

Idris Elba one of my favourite actors. Haven't watched anything with him in I didn't enjoy.

Should be the new Bond!

Edited by bolty58

9 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Saw the advert for Luther 4 last night. Can't wait. Been brilliant so far - just a shame Ruth Wilson won't be in it (am I right with that?). She played a great part in the earlier series.

Idris Elba one of my favourite actors. Haven't watched anything with him in I didn't enjoy.

Should be the new Bond!

Pretty sure she is in the last second of the trailer

12 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Should be the new Bond!

She is back in it as Alice. Just read the prequel book to the first series as well. Very good. It finishes right where the very first episode begins. 

• Moderators
13 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Should be the new Bond!

most PC thing that's ever been said on here, you bloody liberal you

he won't get it though, probably too old by the time it comes up for grabs 

14 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Should be the new Bond!

Bed wetter.

• Members
11 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

most PC thing that's ever been said on here, you bloody liberal you

he won't get it though, probably too old by the time it comes up for grabs 

Now 'owd on just a fucking minute. I have said exactly this on here before about Mr. Elba. I reckon he'd look the suave bollocks in a tux giving it the Mr. Cool as 007. Ace in Luther and was sensational as Stringer Bell.

If I am going to be accused of the blight of our times (PC shite) Idris can fuck off and go and play Bill Reynolds in a remake of Love Thy Neighbour.

• Members
12 hours ago, maje said:

She is back in it as Alice. Just read the prequel book to the first series as well. Very good. It finishes right where the very first episode begins. 

Cheers Maje. Even more of a 'must watch' then. She plays that part brilliantly.