Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

On 10/12/2018 at 20:44, athywhite1958 said:

Has anybody seen 'Sunderland 'til I die' on Netflix, and is it worth a watch?

Ta

Just watched up to episode 3 which includes our 3-3 draw against them and resulted in Simon Grayson being sacked.

It's watchable but doesn't really tell you anything about the running of a football club.

• Site Supporter
15 minutes ago, freds dad said:

Just watched up to episode 3 which includes our 3-3 draw against them and resulted in Simon Grayson being sacked.

It's watchable but doesn't really tell you anything about the running of a football club.

If you want to know the intimate details of how a football clu is run, just search "Anderson" and "BWFC" on Twitter.

There are hundreds of people who know the day to day, hour by hour, up to the minute minutae of how it's all done.

28 minutes ago, gonzo said:

On narcos Mexico now. 

Brilliant. Makes me want to get bang on it. 

Finished it last night. Less gruesome than the previous 3 seasons...... until the restaurant scene!!!!

Making a Joe Wicks chicken pie earlier - had a spoon full of cornflour in my hand and thought the same!! Haha. 

Edited by Smiley

Just now, miamiwhite said:

I’d highly recommend Gun No 6 on BBC iplayer

About a gun used many times in shootings in Birmingham...

Some great but grim footage in it.

Fair fucks to the postmasters son who sadly lost his life after taking on the armed robbers with just a cricket bat.

Sounds interesting, cheers.

2 minutes ago, Traf said:

Sounds interesting, cheers.

It’s very good C.

Watch out for the White guy who wants to be a black gangster....reminds me of Frank Spencer :D

Also the mixed race Manc....I’m sure he’d smoked half an ounce before appearing.

Edited by miamiwhite

1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

One of my clients produced Sunderland till I die, lovely man - great story how it came about, it’s really supposed to be about the city as well.

watched a couple, always amazes me what rubbish platitudes of middle management nothing speak.

Have watched this. We have the patience of saints compared to them. I certainly wouldn't fancy a documentary on us with ken or after ken. No Sunderland fan could of enjoyed that?

also completed Brotherhood which is worth a shout 8/10

• 2 weeks later...