Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

2 hours ago, gonzo said:

I got a ticket to see that fella in some sort of show in a couple of months.

Absoloutely no idea what to expect. 

Just seen "who dates wins" there :lol:

There's an advert for that on TV at moment, it looks like some kind of motivational speaking effort.

Probably (hopefully) different but I worked at a Bear Grylls live show at arena once and it was fucking rubbish, place was emptying after half an hour!

Get tanked up, sit close to the stage and then loudly boast about your (fictional) endeavours and exploits, Kenny Senior style, in various branches of Her Majesty's armed forces.

If he gives you any gyp for this give him a good hiding, take him down a peg or two...:shiftyninja:

Edited by Youri McAnespie

28 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Get tanked up, sit close to the stage and then loudly boast about your (fictional) endeavours and exploits, Kenny Senior style, in various branches of Her Majesty's armed forces.

If he gives you any gyp for this give him a good hiding, take him down a peg or two...:shiftyninja:

I’ll tell the cunt if he’s thinks he’s nails he wants to do a shift with me of dicky road in a torrent of sleet, gale force winds all whilst fending off smack heads trying to steal boiled eggs out of your van. 

SAS my arse :D

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, gonzo said:

I’ll tell the cunt if he’s thinks he’s nails he wants to do a shift with me of dicky road in a torrent of sleet, gale force winds all whilst fending off smack heads trying to steal boiled eggs out of your van. 

SAS my arse :D

Blackpool Rock :D

• Members
6 hours ago, Blondi said:

Just started watching Suburra blood on Rome on Netflix, pretty good so far, just make you switch the subtitles on, otherwise it'll put you off.

Pretty good but not in the same class as Gomorrah for my money. Romanzo Criminale was much better too.