Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

10 hours ago, Marc505 said:

Enjoyed that, Merson looks bad in next episode doesn't he.

Noticed a few younger unknown lads playing in that second game, a few of these must be struggling. (and Steve Howey who doesn't seem to want to be on film)

Yep I spotted Howey run past

it was much better than I thought it would be; they seem a bit broken a few of those lads 

1 hour ago, jules_darby said:

Yep I spotted Howey run past

it was much better than I thought it would be; they seem a bit broken a few of those lads 

Loads of adverts is main annoyance but could definitely watch a whole series of these lot helping eachother through their issues.

I'd love to see who else they approached for this. If they didn't try to tempt Gazza I'd be massively surprised.

30 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

. If they didn't try to tempt Gazza I'd be massively surprised.

I'm not so sure, I reckon he's actually too much of a car crash and pretty much a lost cause these days. Most of them selected are still pretty much in the public eye for punditry these days, and so are pretty good "on camera" can you image what would happen with Gazza unleased. It would certainly make for interesting viewing 

13 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I'm not so sure, I reckon he's actually too much of a car crash and pretty much a lost cause these days. Most of them selected are still pretty much in the public eye for punditry these days, and so are pretty good "on camera" can you image what would happen with Gazza unleased. It would certainly make for interesting viewing 

I suppose could possibly overshadow all the rest of the "characters" and issues on there too if he was on. Bet it was discussed though! And Collymore...

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Sweep said:

Interesting? A better word would have been embarrassing. Last I saw him was on soccer am and he was cut after the first lot of adverts.

25 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Interesting? A better word would have been embarrassing. Last I saw him was on soccer am and he was cut after the first lot of adverts.

I was trying to be polite, he is a fucking mess, he really is

On 17/03/2019 at 21:06, clown said:

Billions back tonight, or Sky Atlantic on Wed.

Hope it gets back to its best, hit a flat spot in S3

Some great characters.

A brilliant first show of the new series. Wags and Chaka Khan just splendid.

1 hour ago, stevieb said:

Watching Harry's heroes. Merse has still got the touch. Saw something in sky a while back with him turning out for non league team and he had some shit hot touches there too! 

Shame he’s a bit fucked in the head, seems a nice enough fella but he’s got his problems.

• Members
12 hours ago, fester58 said:

just started white gold on thi'player quite funny in places staring 2 of the blokes from inbetweeners

Is it just me who hates shows where the actors are talking into the camera? Does my fucking head in.

1 hour ago, Sweep said:

Gazza had a ten second cameo, via a video message... And that was painful enough.

I thought of this thread as soon as I saw that! And was glad he wanted in the cast. Reminds me of my fucking dad that bloke.

Edited by Marc505

• Moderators
On 18/03/2019 at 22:44, Marc505 said:

Not got Netflix now. Is it as mad as this thread?

https://mobile.twitter.com/joshrfrd/status/1107411288039346177

high level conspiracy theory shit that, but, those efits are uncanny - but not having it that such powerful high rank folk like them were the ones that hung around outside doing the actual kidnapping

1 hour ago, ZicoKelly said:

high level conspiracy theory shit that, but, those efits are uncanny - but not having it that such powerful high rank folk like them were the ones that hung around outside doing the actual kidnapping

Surely if a bloke on twitter fathomed all that, the police might have had a think about it?

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Surely if a bloke on twitter fathomed all that, the police might have had a think about it?

I'm only up to episode 2 (actually missed the first one as the mrs watched it without me), but so far it looks like the police decided it was some english bloke who looks a bit noncey and his russian mate and ran with it