Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

• Members

Another shout for 60's series The Invaders which someone kindly bought me the box set of. Corny of course but the American V8's, fashion (both men and womens) and the stunning females in it make it well worth the watch (the wanky special effects are great for a good laugh).

Amazing some of the latter day stars in there. Gene Hackman, Suzanne Pleshette, Barbara Hershey and a whole host of faces you know from the likes of Star Trek etc.

The women in there are just spectacular. Proper curves and stunning. Only dawned on me later that they would have been what I was fantasising over during my formative years so I may be looking through spunk covered rose coloured spectacles.

On 22/03/2019 at 10:47, Smiley said:

Started the McCann doc last night. Heartbreaking stuff really. 

It isa very sad story, but the tv show is way too slow and dragged out.

I was genuinely interested to see the different accounts of what happened but the episodes drag like fuck.

I gave up after the end of ep 04.

I don't think the truth will ever come out on what happened that night.

On 31 March 2019 at 23:31, Alf Hartigan said:

Quality though, doesn't half play a good villain. (Stephen Graham that is)

Shaping up for a belting final series.

Tempted to let this serious mount up and then binge it. Hate waiting between episodes.

Just now, tshape said:

Love it. Inspirational stuff. It'd be worth going on Tele to have a do at that.

Said the same to the Mrs. We'd murder each other on a 4 hour mega bus but make it a competition and I reckon we'd do alright on this! 

The uzbeki /Kazakh /China legs looked ace. 

Just watching Vietnam / Cambodia legs now. 

1 minute ago, stevieb said:

Said the same to the Mrs. We'd murder each other on a 4 hour mega bus but make it a competition and I reckon we'd do alright on this! 

The uzbeki /Kazakh /China legs looked ace. 

Just watching Vietnam / Cambodia legs now. 

Yeah. We looked into it and they ask you to submit a video but I'd be shit at talking myself up and all that. Missus just said we could say, "You want to see two people supping cans through a 36 hour train journey" and we'd get the gig.

21 minutes ago, tshape said:

Yeah. We looked into it and they ask you to submit a video but I'd be shit at talking myself up and all that. Missus just said we could say, "You want to see two people supping cans through a 36 hour train journey" and we'd get the gig.

I could say i'm accustomed to 3rd world shit rail travel that rarely runs on time as I've been getting the Northern rail Horwich to Manchester route for 5 years. 

17 minutes ago, stevieb said:

I could say i'm accustomed to 3rd world shit rail travel that rarely runs on time as I've been getting the Northern rail Horwich to Manchester route for 5 years. 

Can't argue with that.

53 minutes ago, tshape said:

I fancy having a crack at it.

Reckon I'd piss it.

• Site Supporter
On ‎07‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 23:48, Leyther_Matt said:

Just done Race Across the World from start to finish. A productive evening. Outstanding stuff. 

I only saw the last 2 or 3 episodes - them bloody retired teachers got right on my pip

• Site Supporter
On 06/04/2019 at 00:06, Traf said:

After Life was excellent. Gervais already writing series 2

Sadly this series of Fleabag to be the last

Can't see how another series would work, right up there with the best TV ever though, Gervais is a genius.

On 09/04/2019 at 09:50, Biggish Dave said:

I only saw the last 2 or 3 episodes - them bloody retired teachers got right on my pip

Same here, one minute the husband was fucked with a bad back and as immobile as our forward line, next minute he’s dancing in a bar whilst getting shit faced.