Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

• Site Supporter
26 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Has anyone watched Lilyhammer? Done the first series because someone kept on at me but is it worth doing the other 2 series, I can't really decide if it's shit or not?

I watched the first 3 episodes then threw a bag over it, found it just pretty meh. 

3 hours ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Has anyone watched Lilyhammer? Done the first series because someone kept on at me but is it worth doing the other 2 series, I can't really decide if it's shit or not?

I watched 2 series. The second was as slow and formulaic as the first.

I didn't realise there was a third, but I won't be rushing to find it.

I think I only watched it because Steven Van Zandt was in it, but he's pretty lame in this.

• Members
22 minutes ago, Morizio said:

Walking dead is back on and I’m enjoying this one 

Right so I stopped watching when that preacher man and his tiger was running the gaff. I thought zombies or not this is getting fuckin daft now , has it improved?

• Moderators
23 minutes ago, Morizio said:

Heard it's better

Can't remember where I got up in the last series though it wasn't too far into it

Might just watch the last two episodes to get a feel for what happened then try again

This will be the third time I've given up it then tried again 

1 hour ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Right so I stopped watching when that preacher man and his tiger was running the gaff. I thought zombies or not this is getting fuckin daft now , has it improved?

I lost interest last season but stuck with it, so far it’s entertained me 

On 14/11/2019 at 12:03, Morizio said:

I fucked it off at the end of season 7,  same shite repeated was doing my head in.

On a whim i started watching season 8 a month back. Just finished season 9 this week and i've enjoyed it far more than i did anything from season 5-7.

44 minutes ago, jimmyjoojar said:

I fucked it off at the end of season 7,  same shite repeated was doing my head in.

On a whim i started watching season 8 a month back. Just finished season 9 this week and i've enjoyed it far more than i did anything from season 5-7.

Ditto -  sacked it off after one episode when it turned into the bleeding A team. Cars with DIY armour, mass battle with blokes shooting at each other from 20 feet and nay bugger getting it.

Load of shite.

1 hour ago, jimmyjoojar said:

Cant remember which series it was, but I fucked it off when the Chinese lad escaped hundreds of them by hiding under a bin

I bet I could probably watch the latest episode and not feel like I've missed anything

Have a fight with a nearby tribe then repeat over and over again

Probably it'll all end with a nuclear bomb or the original copper waking up in hospital and it will all have been a dream 

On 04/11/2019 at 13:59, ZicoKelly said:

I watched the Golden Compass, based on the books, about 10 years ago and it was mostly average, and for some reason they never made the two proposed sequels, so never got to finish it

might give it a whirl

It's a much better adaptation of the book, but then again - 8 hrs vs 2

Second season/book greenlit too.

Edited by jmjhb