Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

Started watching The Spy with Sacha Baron Cohen. A couple of episodes in. Quite liking it. Mrs is bored shitless though.

Also a couple of episodes into the Troubles. Excellent viewing so far.

And part watched Dream/Killer on Netflix last night - but fell asleep. Again seemed ok for 60-90 mins viewing.

3 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Just finished it. Fucking hell.

Could have been stopped a lot earlier but for political correctness eh?

#illhidewithyou

This isn't some defence of rapists - I'd quite happily see them castrated and slung in a dungeon for life. The ones who allowed it to happen should've faced custodial sentences also, and been barred from any position of authority above salt shaker on the fries station at McDonalds...

But how did 'political correctness' come about?

It was a reaction, however ill-conceived and/or actioned to the behaviour of racist, sexist, anti-semitic and homophobic cunts.

Many of whom belong to your generation.

Political correctness to me is just good fucking old fashioned British politeness - would you say something or behave in the same way in front of a minority?

As an aside I often find it amusing when certain folk (not you) cite a friendship and/or fight camaraderie with a 'good lad' of West Indian or African heritage as proof of their non-bigot status, conveniently sidestepping said 'good lads' probably would've slapped them silly (with fists 😉) had they transgressed whilst in their company...

Regular Moral High Horse correspondent NiC is away on an Awareness Course for Practitioners working for the societal reintegration of non-gender specific targetting free micturating vestment-phobic foliage-centric non-domiciled open onanists).

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Members
On 29/11/2019 at 20:02, Youri McAnespie said:

This isn't some defence of rapists - I'd quite happily see them castrated and slung in a dungeon for life. The ones who allowed it to happen should've faced custodial sentences also, and been barred from any position of authority above salt shaker on the fries station at McDonalds...

But how did 'political correctness' come about?

It was a reaction, however ill-conceived and/or actioned to the behaviour of racist, sexist, anti-semitic and homophobic cunts.

Many of whom belong to your generation.

Political correctness to me is just good fucking old fashioned British politeness - would you say something or behave in the same way in front of a minority?

As an aside I often find it amusing when certain folk (not you) cite a friendship and/or fight camaraderie with a 'good lad' of West Indian or African heritage as proof of their non-bigot status, conveniently sidestepping said 'good lads' probably would've slapped them silly (with fists 😉) had they transgressed whilst in their company...

Regular Moral High Horse correspondent NiC is away on an Awareness Course for Practitioners working for the societal reintegration of non-gender specific targetting free micturating vestment-phobic foliage-centric non-domiciled open onanists).

I've decided the only response to that is fuck off.

19 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

I've decided the only response to that is fuck off.

Nothing to say when a 'commie' wants the worst possible punishment for fucking non-human beasts (without stooping to their degradation) but wants to forensically look into how these atrocities took place? Alreet.

It was the muzzie religion - it's ingrained in 'em - religion it's bollocks ain't it. Get rid. Job done.

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Nothing to say when a 'commie' wants the worst possible punishment for fucking non-human beasts (without stooping to their degradation) but wants to forensically look into how these atrocities took place? Alreet.

It was the muzzie religion - it's ingrained in 'em - religion it's bollocks ain't it. Get rid. Job done.

Interesting that.

I think we'd all agree there is an aspect of that religion or perhaps more appropriately within some of its followers that really does want addressing and clamping down upon.

It is relevant though that many people are fearful of doing just that, because of potential accusations of racism.

Until that gets cleared away (don't like the term political correctness in this instance, because it's not oversensitive non jobbers objecting to the word 'manhole' or some such) then there is the risk of evil cunts getting away with paedophilic behaviour.

Anyhow, enough of this, anything decent on later, or is it a case of a premier League relegation scrap?

It's not though is it? Fucking rapist cunts will always find justification - incomparable but some British beast raped t'other week - justification "I'd bought her drinks all night"

Fucking castrate the c*nts, chuck them in a dungeon for life irrespective of colour, caste or creed.

This is the only thing that gets my goat about the right attacking the broadly left - soft on paedos? Fuck off...This is surely one thing we all agree on? Xx

• Site Supporter

I can't fully agree. There is unfortunately a pathway which a number of young male Muslims are taken down which propagates the attitude towards young girls. Indoctrinated into treating women as second rate human beings.

There will always be not rights who must be taken out of society, but so much of this could be prevented by proper education and punishment of those who espouse such behaviour.

A young Pakistani lad once approached my missus, was well mannered as he spoke to her, then proceeded to grab her tits.

Police came, and they all fucked off to find him. She wasn't his first victim within a matter of hours, and it transpired that he actually believed his behaviour was in some way acceptable, been indoctrinated.

Fortunately, he was over here for a family visit, and was promptly fucked off back.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, MickyD said:

Unless things start to be done from the inside, there is very little can be done from outside.

You're right Micky. That's why authorities cannot be worrying about racial sensitivities. If something is wrong and contrary to social norms and the law it should be stopped.

No faith schools for a start.

• Site Supporter
32 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

You're right Micky. That's why authorities cannot be worrying about racial sensitivities. If something is wrong and contrary to social norms and the law it should be stopped.

No faith schools for a start.

Have all the Faith schools you want. Saint James'  and Mount St Josephs in Farnworth, Canon Slade in Bradshaw, Thornleigh in Astley Bridge are all Faith schools.

It isn't the schools, it's the teachings within them.

• Site Supporter
43 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Have all the Faith schools you want. Saint James'  and Mount St Josephs in Farnworth, Canon Slade in Bradshaw, Thornleigh in Astley Bridge are all Faith schools.

It isn't the schools, it's the teachings within them.

It is. But if they're not prepared to play ball, then what do you do?

Can't put inspectors in every classroom.

Sadly, the way the law operates, you would be in trouble trying to close Islamic schools whilst keeping others open, unless you did it on a case by case basis, which again would demand more inspection.

Some strong legislation required, but I'm not sure there is the political will at the moment- back to my initial point- but hopefully it will come.

• Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I went to a school were noncing was a given...Catholic school. There's weak fucking nonce cunts who need putting down all over the shop. It's genuinely something that transgresses all barriers. Fuck knows how sommat as insidious can be eradicated. Awareness maybe - fuck knows...one thing that unites us all...?

No doubt youri. They'll always look to target jobs with kids and vulnerable people, so schools are obviously at risk.

These people become nonces for whatever reasons: abuse, neglect, experience etc.

There's just something insidious within this particular religion that creates monsters out of normal people. It's regarded as normal, acceptable behaviour in some quarters, even if they gradually become aware that it's against the law, it's deep within them.

You're typical nonce will often hide in plain sight within their role; look at these football coaches for example. T'internet obviously provides an additional tool for some of these bastards.

If it turned out that within Catholic schools for example that noncing was effectively being tought or encouraged, then that would add more strength to the argument of closing them down.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

It is. But if they're not prepared to play ball, then what do you do?

Can't put inspectors in every classroom.

Sadly, the way the law operates, you would be in trouble trying to close Islamic schools whilst keeping others open, unless you did it on a case by case basis, which again would demand more inspection.

Some strong legislation required, but I'm not sure there is the political will at the moment- back to my initial point- but hopefully it will come.

As I already stated in a different thread, or may have been this one, about GCHQ looking out for certain strings of words during computer use. Is it beyond us to insist on an Alexa or Siri-type device to be placed in ALL classrooms listening out for certain trigger phrases? Constantly recording, these devices could highlight certain things to a central listening station similar to GCHQ. 

If every class in every school had these devices, nobody could complain they were being singled out.

On 30/11/2019 at 13:27, Youri McAnespie said:

Are you on drugs? I genuinely struggle to understand a word you say