Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

9 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

Band of Brothers a different level to the Pacific imo

Id agree with that. Makes you care much more for the characters all through the series. Got Damian Lewis as well and a terrific cast with loads of now well known British actors popping up. Had watched it a few times and never realised the likes of Tom Hardy, Marc Warren,Moriarty from Sherlock, simon pegg, Stephen Graham,Michael Fassbender and even Dexter Fletcher were in it!

Got band of brothers on Blu-ray well worth it for the extras interviews with the old soldiers ( in the episodes they are cut short at the start ) and you can watch it also as a  sort of pop up  we’re they talk through the scene and what actually happened who did what who got killed as the episode goes a long  . Put band of brothers up there with the wire and sopranos 

• Site Supporter

Finished The Stranger last night, best series I've ever seen, and I'm including that against The Wire.  

Plenty of scenes in Bolton. The kids party in the woods in Egerton, police station scenes in Le Mans Crescent and inside the old police station, foot chase outside the old Benjamin Topps pub, but suddenly seemed to change to Rochdale Town Centre.

Also last episode, police racing to the scene with the blue lights on, they were just up and down that cobbled street at the back of Le Mans Crescent.

Got a bit of a thing for the actress that played Janice Garvey in Benidorm, knocking on a bit but so am I.

• Members
27 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

“Eastbound and down “ was one of the funniest series I have ever watched don’t know we’re it’s available to watch these days but kenny powers was fucking ace 

Will Ferrells cameos are brilliant 

and Kenny Powers bird has a cracking set of cans

Edited by Rudy’s Message
Tits