Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

• Members
11 hours ago, Escobarp said:

I will give that a watch tonight if I can find it and if I find that ok I will see what the hype about Gomorrah is 

Hype? No mate, it's just fucking brilliant. Not seen anything which accurately depicts threat and menace as well as this.

Having spent time in that area and 'met' Cammorese, I can confirm that the show is very accurate.

1 hour ago, bolty58 said:

Hype? No mate, it's just fucking brilliant. Not seen anything which accurately depicts threat and menace as well as this.

Having spent time in that area and 'met' Cammorese, I can confirm that the show is very accurate.

By hype I mean such strong reviews as this that’s all my old mucker 

Its getting its first showing at mine this evening. 

14 hours ago, Escobarp said:

I’m just no sure I can watch something with subtitles. Doesn’t it get on your tits? Or do you just sort of get immersed in it?

Gomorrah was also a great series subtitles you don’t notice them after a while miles better than tying to dub them 

anyone who like homeland should check out the original series which was Israeli called “ prisoners of war “ it’s better than the American series in my opinion  and covers the story line of season 1 in the American Version  just runs for the two series 

the German film “ downfall “ is the best potrayal of the end of the end of Hitler

a lot of decent Spanish horror films been made over the years worth watching 

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Morizio said:

upskirting?

and the rest

blokes filming themselves shagging women to sell online - with the blokes faces blurred out

hidden cameras in women's toilets / changing rooms, its rife over there

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/63de169c-dfbb-4b22-9da3-b5f3a55628a2

and whilst I was at it, ended up watching this one

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p07ctvvn

A High School Rape Goes Viral: Roll Red Roll

A true-crime documentary that uncovers the deep-seated and social media-fueled “boys will be boys” culture at the root of high school sexual assault in America.

basically I needed some light relief from BBC News 24

Finished Narcos Mexico last night.  What a series this has been.  The first 3 with Escobar was the best telly I'd seen since The Sopranos.  The first Mexico was good but not great but its definitely back to it's best now.  I'm eagerly awaiting the next one.  

5 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Come on Mick - surely you can’t let that one go 😂

2 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

Finished Narcos Mexico last night.  What a series this has been.  The first 3 with Escobar was the best telly I'd seen since The Sopranos.  The first Mexico was good but not great but its definitely back to it's best now.  I'm eagerly awaiting the next one.  

Struggling with it myself. 7 eps in and nothing much has happened?

24 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Bolty's probably right in this anecdote of his - fucking dodgy place...

I've no doubt most of his tales contain a grain of truth, it's the extraneous guff around them where it turns down the offer of doing a hit involving only flip flops and a jelly trifle that I personally enjoy the most.

4 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

Just watched a film “ the debt collector “ not bad  two guys a yank ex boxer called sue and a Brit martial arts expert called french go around L.A . knocking fuck out of everyone and collecting debts filled a hour an three quarters 

Seen that while back as well quite enjoyable really 

2 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

He’s like a shit David Brent. See him with that lass at the side of the pitch on the Boxing Day match? She should have snotted the twat. 

He was obsessed with the attendance figure, but gave loads of freebies out. It just became a vanity project.