Tv Shows

L/H White

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, MancWanderer said:

I’m rewatching Chernobyl 

And I’ve downloaded the podcast that goes with it 

It’s frightening watching it again

Utterly amazing series 

Just about the only series which has griped me the last 12 months or so. Fabulous.

other than this and WW Ii in colour, I tend not to watch a series

2 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

Just about the only series which has griped me the last 12 months or so. Fabulous.

other than this and WW Ii in colour, I tend not to watch a series

Same here. And listening to the podcast after you’ve watched each episode is an absolute must. It explains so much

• Members

Let the mrs pick the next show because I’m nice like that, she picked Power on Netflix, lasted 1 and a half episodes and told her if she ever picks a show as bad as that again I’ll bury her under the patio.

Utter utter piss water.

When I let her from under the stairs it’s Money Heist

19 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Let the mrs pick the next show because I’m nice like that, she picked Power on Netflix, lasted 1 and a half episodes and told her if she ever picks a show as bad as that again I’ll bury her under the patio.

Utter utter piss water.

Tried Power after everybody was talking about it a few years back. Gave up after a few episodes.

Just started ZeroZeroZero, if the first episode is something to go be it's going to be a good un. Same people behind Gomorrah. 

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Rudy said:

Utter utter piss water.

Haha, last night my daughter was watching Power so I turned it off.

She went upstairs to watch it while I turned over to Money Heist!

2 hours ago, Rudy said:

Utter utter piss water.

Big mistake. I assumed you had watched power. One of the best that pal. Also queen of the south if you havent seen it is class 

• Members
16 minutes ago, Steejay said:

Haha, last night my daughter was watching Power so I turned it off.

She went upstairs to watch it while I turned over to Money Heist!

12 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Big mistake. I assumed you had watched power. One of the best that pal. Also queen of the south if you havent seen it is class 

Just the overwhelming unbelievable cringe I just couldn’t take it any more 

7 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

I could sit & watch Power just for Tasha, I'd love to bash her back doors in. 

Man after my own heart. 

although did you watch the last series when she was inside??? That put me off a touch 😕

On 05/06/2020 at 16:32, Rudy said:

People will argue which is the best season and I think it was Bolty who says season 2 is the best but it’s the season for me and still better than 90% of shows 

On 06/06/2020 at 08:04, bolty58 said:

It was me mate. I thought that one had the most drama and sinister undertones. They were all good of course - Marlo Stanfield brought new levels of menace to it later. The master criminals moving easily around the world on forged passports and all that did it for me in S2.

Finished Season 2 last night.

Preferred Season 1 - just. Anything that has you hoping one particular character ends up at the bottom of the harbour to feeling sorry for him within about 2 episodes, also incorporating a pissed up duck, must be well written. 

7 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Yeah we’ve watched it three times now - amazing series.

Not listened to the podcast but will give it a go - thanks.

Well worth it. It puts each episode into context. What bits were true to reality and what bits were slightly amended to suit a TV series without losing the facts. IMO you need to watch an episode then listen to that episode’s podcast before moving on to the next

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Well worth it. It puts each episode into context. What bits were true to reality and what bits were slightly amended to suit a TV series without losing the facts. IMO you need to watch an episode then listen to that episode’s podcast before moving on to the next

I used to do this when i binge watched the sopranos from start to finish in 3 months

Every episode has an in depth wiki page that goes into what everything was about, hidden meanings and why what music was used in the final credits etc

Makes it a totally different show

37 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Listening now - fascinating stuff

21 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

I’m rewatching Chernobyl 

And I’ve downloaded the podcast that goes with it 

It’s frightening watching it again

Utterly amazing series 

What channel is it on? I can buy it off Amazon, but not seen it on Netflix.

1 hour ago, ZicoKelly said:

I used to do this when i binge watched the sopranos from start to finish in 3 months

Every episode has an in depth wiki page that goes into what everything was about, hidden meanings and why what music was used in the final credits etc

Makes it a totally different show

Yeah. Happened across the podcast for Chernobyl and now I can’t watch a series of anything without searching for a podcast or wiki. Like you say makes it totally different

Finally started watching Money Heist, am hoping there's going be a massive twist otherwise I'm going to be left wondering how someone can call himself The Professor, come up with this massively elaborate scheme, yet couldn't figure out how to install CCTV in 8 bedrooms to check if folk were shagging each other.