Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

7 hours ago, boogs said:

I'm jealous that you've only just started them. It gets better and better. 

Fucking hell that incest survivor's group episode is superb. And the obituary one.

Its truly brilliant to the point where you think it cant get any better then Leon shows up a few series in and it goes into orbit.

• Members

Larry David is the man I think I am becoming, I find myself agreeing with him every episode

Im starting it from the beginning again tonight 

Edited by Rudy

21 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Fucking hell that incest survivor's group episode is superb. And the obituary one.

Its truly brilliant to the point where you think it cant get any better then Leon shows up a few series in and it goes into orbit.

Leon is fucking ace, there's loads of great little cameos as well. Crazy eyes is hilarious. 

Nothing has made me howl with laughter as much as "fuck you, you car wash cunt!" though 😂

40 minutes ago, boogs said:

Leon is fucking ace, there's loads of great little cameos as well. Crazy eyes is hilarious. 

Nothing has made me howl with laughter as much as "fuck you, you car wash cunt!" though 😂

I need to start from beginning now following this conversation! That militant Palestinian bird that Larry ends up banging as well fucking hell brilliant stuff 

• Site Supporter
24 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Marvelous. Just found them on prime, but at £19 per series it can get fucked.

Well fuck me

just sat down to watch a few CYE, and Sky have removed all episodes the massive massive massive fucking cunts

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Likewise. Could only have the one off thing of him going to HBO.

Fuck it then.

Life carries on.

I've started on Always Sunny n Philedelphia instead, which is ace so far

• Moderators
On 16/06/2020 at 20:13, Tony said:

Have watched all 3 series. Got a bit complicated and you had to concentrate hard to keep up. Character development was good, wouldn't have minded seeing a bit more of Lena.

Half way through series 2

Its not one that makes me beg for more, but as it goes on and you start to know them, its definitely getting better

Might be me, but too often i find it goes from what the fcuks going on, to crime solved

Just on the young uns getting shot, thinking its too obvious they were all in the same class...