Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

On 22/07/2020 at 22:03, boogs said:

The Mrs is trying to get me to watch Still Game with her as her mates told her it's good 🙄 I'm under the assumption it's shite comedy for old folks, with funny Scottish accents. Am I wrong?? 

On 22/07/2020 at 22:07, Escobarp said:

Yes you’re very wrong. 

it’s superb. Watched every episode probably 5 times. Gets better and better 

Fair play mate, I was wrong. Mrs has had us binging it a bit. It's nowt ground breaking but a good laugh none the less. I don't think it'd be as good without Winston's character though. 

She's got a smug attitude that I'm enjoying something she suggested as well, I'll let her have it. I haven't the heart to tell her I only give it a go cos some fella off a football forum give me the green light on it 😁

4 minutes ago, boogs said:

Fair play mate, I was wrong. Mrs has had us binging it a bit. It's nowt ground breaking but a good laugh none the less. I don't think it'd be as good without Winston's character though. 

She's got a smug attitude that I'm enjoying something she suggested as well, I'll let her have it. I haven't the heart to tell her I only give it a go cos some fella off a football forum give me the green light on it 😁

Winston is funny as fuck. His long running feud with stevie the bookie is class 😂😂

• Members
On 05/08/2020 at 16:17, bolty58 said:

There's no need :D

Anyway pop pickers - discovered a belter I am going to mention in the NFL thread. Netflix doco called 'Last Chance U'

Excellent.

Traf, I have smashed through 4 series' and am now on to Ep. 3 of series 5. When finished I'll be hopping on to "QB1: Beyond The Lights" - made by the makers of Friday Night Lights. Tracks the real life progress of three college QB's - most notably Jake Fromm who is now with the Bills.

Last Chance U has been brilliant. Hoping the QB1 series will be even better.

Did all 6 series of LOST, as stupid as it got was enough in it to keep me watching.

Rain season 3 was gash and glad it was the last one.

Noticed The Bridge series 1 (the Nordic version) is back on iPlayer, didn't do it when it was around the other times so am going to give that a whirl.

1 hour ago, birch-chorley said:

Just finished Narco’s 

Brilliant 

Started series 3 tonight, watched 1st 4 episodes. Hopefully finish it off Friday night.

Really enjoyed it upto now.

Then crack on with Narcos Mexico 👍

19 hours ago, jeep said:

Started series 3 tonight, watched 1st 4 episodes. Hopefully finish it off Friday night.

Really enjoyed it upto now.

Then crack on with Narcos Mexico 👍

Watched Narcos, Gomorrah & Romanzo Criminale, is Narcos Mexico just as good?

20 minutes ago, Blondi said:

Watched Narcos, Gomorrah & Romanzo Criminale, is Narcos Mexico just as good?

I've watched same as you fella, not watched Narcos Mexico yet. Gomorrah is the best for me. Gonna re-watch series 1-3 then start on 4 in next few weeks.

Anyone watched Corleone? If so, any good?

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Cheese said:

Series 3 of 'Mortimer & Whitehouse : Gone Fishing' started last night. Further confirmation that Bob Mortimer is the funniest man on Earth. Get on iPlayer if you missed it.

100%

We're lucky to have him