Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

Just watching the David Attenborough extinction programme.

We're fucked. There's far too many people.

Hence the reason “they” keep releasing deadly viruses into the global population, man.

11 minutes ago, Spider said:

Hence the reason “they” keep releasing deadly viruses into the global population, man.

The experts on this programme reckon approx 5 new diseases every year for the foreseable. And its our fault, for spawning a load of fat greedy lazy consumer bastards. 

25 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

Just watching the David Attenborough extinction programme.

We're fucked. There's far too many people.

Correct. And we keep finding ways to keep people alive longer. It’s only going one way this. 

if only we had some unwashed folk to glue themselves to public transport and stuff in protest. Maybe the world would sit up and take note 

• Site Supporter
13 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Correct. And we keep finding ways to keep people alive longer. It’s only going one way this. 

if only we had some unwashed folk to glue themselves to public transport and stuff in protest. Maybe the world would sit up and take note 

We could pray or change our Facebook profile pictures. What do we have to lose? It always worked against terrorism didn’t it?

• Members

Correct, far too many people. Mother nature will fix it her way but raising the intelligence levels of many of the places hobbled by devotion to extreme and stupid religious dogma would be a start. We could get them to breed less with luck.

Unfortunately, idiots will fight to the death to protect these primitive and stupid creeds so there is probably no option other than a series of viral outbreaks which sooner or later only first world countries will be able to counter.

No doubt a wave of condemnation to follow from the usual collection of marigolds. I wonder how many 'ists' I'll get for this one. They'll be burying their heads in the sand as usual. 'You can't handle the truth'.

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Correct, far too many people. Mother nature will fix it her way but raising the intelligence levels of many of the places hobbled by devotion to extreme and stupid religious dogma would be a start. We could get them to breed less with luck.

Unfortunately, idiots will fight to the death to protect these primitive and stupid creeds so there is probably no option other than a series of viral outbreaks which sooner or later only first world countries will be able to counter.

No doubt a wave of condemnation to follow from the usual collection of marigolds. I wonder how many 'ists' I'll get for this one. They'll be burying their heads in the sand as usual. 'You can't handle the truth'.

I think you’re saying that you agree the environment is on its arse thanks to humankind?

Give your mate The Don a ring will you and just bring him up to speed.

• Members
On 13/09/2020 at 22:19, peelyfeet said:

The experts on this programme reckon approx 5 new diseases every year for the foreseable. And its our fault, for spawning a load of fat greedy lazy consumer bastards. 

Attenborough suggesting global genocide? Little rascal 

• Members
1 hour ago, Spider said:

I think you’re saying that you agree the environment is on its arse thanks to humankind?

Give your mate The Don a ring will you and just bring him up to speed.

Listen here ginge. Not my mate at all. More a case of my enemy's enemy is my friend. Many of the people he pisses off piss me off much more than he ever could. One example would be that utter gutterslag Nancy Pelosi. Revolting specimen.

He's reet though, it's definitely going tits up due to the masses of the religious - the dyed-in-the-wool believers. Brainwashed brown imps and their vast collective progeny pissing away the Earth's resources - be they Jesus botherers in some Rio favela, lazy-arsed Mandela lovers in Soweto, petrol sniffers loitering outside grog shops and worshipping rocks in their fuel-induced stupor or the Moslem fanatic plotting the downfall of the West from some Lahore slum et al...

Meanwhile we watch Attenborough completely powerless due to those above's profligacy and belief based obstinance to change, not least their tendency to breed like rats.

We sit with justified self satisfaction as we've got rid of 'God' - we watch 'Extinction' with our incredible sadness, then switch off our curved 128" tellies, shipped halfway across the globe from a Chinese sweatshop aboard a coal-burning junk (probably due an upgrade actually, the telly - it's getting on for two months old now,  only fit for Raikes Lane) anyhow off the telly goes and it's into our SUV or Yank Muscle car and away to the airport to catch a flight to the other side of the world for a brew or pint and a quick catch up before going back same way for our 9am sharp Monday morning start as foreman at Global Spazzacorp's toxic plastic receptacle factory - synthetic lawns and fillet steaks don't buy themselves y'know.

Fuck those religious tw*ts shoving us to extinction with their wasteful ways - they talk the talk but they won't walk the walk. Arseholes.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Youri McAnespie said:

He's reet though, it's definitely going tits up due to the masses of the religious - the dyed-in-the-wool believers. Brainwashed brown imps and their vast collective progeny pissing away the Earth's resources - be they Jesus botherers in some Rio favela, lazy-arsed Mandela lovers in Soweto, petrol sniffers loitering outside grog shops and worshipping rocks in their fuel-induced stupor or the Moslem fanatic plotting the downfall of the West from some Lahore slum et al...

Meanwhile we watch Attenborough completely powerless due to those above's profligacy and belief based obstinance to change, not least their tendency to breed like rats.

We sit with justified self satisfaction as we've got rid of 'God' - we watch 'Extinction' with our incredible sadness, then switch off our curved 128" tellies, shipped halfway across the globe from a Chinese sweatshop aboard a coal-burning junk (probably due an upgrade actually, the telly - it's getting on for two months old now,  only fit for Raikes Lane) anyhow off the telly goes and it's into our SUV or Yank Muscle car and away to the airport to catch a flight to the other side of the world for a brew or pint and a quick catch up before going back same way for our 9am sharp Monday morning start as foreman at Global Spazzacorp's toxic plastic receptacle factory - synthetic lawns and fillet steaks don't buy themselves y'know.

Fuck those religious tw*ts shoving us to extinction with their wasteful ways - they talk the talk but they won't walk the walk. Arseholes.

I think Bolty’s into mining gear rather than plastics.

Mining is beneficial to planet earth, as we all know.

FINALLY almost finished Shameless on Netflix.

Never watched it all the way through when it was on proper TV, gave up about series 7. Fuck me I had no idea there were so many series/episodes.

Brilliant show, that massively declines as all the main characters start leaving. Looking forward to seeing how it ends though.

58 minutes ago, Spider said:

I wasn't referring to Bolty aka Dave Angel - Eco Warrior, especially as I'm one of his Dirty Thirteen, he wouldn't have seen it (until you quoted me...) 😉

I watched 'Des' - thought it was going to be a biopic of Des McBain so I was left extremely confused.

He has got a point though - we're being screwed over by these c*nts.

Take this consumerist bastard from the so-called 'developing' world.

When he's not chatting with the invisible man (god) he's fucking hammering his Amazon Prime account - probably funded by guilt money tipped up by woke snowflake cuck marigold puffs from the west.

It's all good though, after he's bought loads of unneeded plastic crap he's good enough to take his empty packaging down to Sainsburys for recycling - Twat.

89a2382c45a1d1df432687417f5431f6.jpg

• Site Supporter
45 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

I locked that weirdo up at Full Sutton early 90's, he was transferred from Wakefield for being a soft cunt/vulnerable prisoner, horrible creature

HAAAAAAANNNGG OOONNNN

You’ve handled a real life famous serial killer???????

Fookin ell

Channel 4 - 100 Vaginas.

Sounds good?

Wrong.

Very poor standards - there are literally hundreds of Babestation type bimbos, wannabe instagram girls, old school jazz mag models etc.

Get them involved ffs.

A very tough and challenging wank - in fact I switched over to ITV+1 and 'Des'...

To finish off proceedings.

• Members
14 hours ago, Spider said:

Correct. Iron ore in particular.

Of course none of this will cross the minds of hypocrites jumping in the car, on the train, on a tram or motorcycle every morning. 

Taking this to its logical conclusion, you are basically a Greens voter. A communist masquerading as an environmentalist.

Mud huts, candle light, horse drawn transport. Medieval feudalism for all. As cuntybollocks often says 'Viva la revolucion!'

Even then, over breeding will cause devastation but continue to look everywhere else for an explanation. Even a simpleton should be able to see that over population = oversized food production = degradation of forests and all that follows. Don't bet on it though.