Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Correct. Iron ore in particular.

Of course none of this will cross the minds of hypocrites jumping in the car, on the train, on a tram or motorcycle every morning. 

Taking this to its logical conclusion, you are basically a Greens voter. A communist masquerading as an environmentalist.

Mud huts, candle light, horse drawn transport. Medieval feudalism for all. As cuntybollocks often says 'Viva la revolucion!'

Even then, over breeding will cause devastation but continue to look everywhere else for an explanation. Even a simpleton should be able to see that over population = oversized food production = degradation of forests and all that follows. Don't bet on it though.

Voted Tory my whole life apart from a brief and mindless cross in the box for Blair, and the last time out when Boris just wasn’t worth the effort.

I’m a keen capitalist and believe absolutely in a free market economy and the sacred right of every man to be able to make him/herself better.

I also think we need a planet to do it on that we take some care of. Otherwise, we will be forced back into mud huts whether we like it or not as the seas envelop us and the acrid, thick polluted air poisons humankind.

Its possible to have capitalism and be environmentally responsible.

I yearn for the day when the Tories become electable again with a forward thinking leader, not just some bumbling chancer living out out an elaborate wank he dreamed up at college.

Youve been in the desert too long. But even you must accept that the planet is under real threat.

Edited by Spider

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

Spurs doc is pretty decent. Better than I thought it'd be anyhow. 

I can't be arsed watching it because i know nothing happens in the end

At least you can have a good laugh at the Sunderland one as they plummet

1 minute ago, ZicoKelly said:

I can't be arsed watching it because i know nothing happens in the end

At least you can have a good laugh at the Sunderland one as they plummet

Yeah, that was where I was at that and the overly dramatic trailer I heard. But I started watching it and didn't turn it off, so I guess that's a positive. It's worth it just for Harry's rousing team talks.

9 hours ago, deane koontz said:

Yeah, that was where I was at that and the overly dramatic trailer I heard. But I started watching it and didn't turn it off, so I guess that's a positive. It's worth it just for Harry's rousing team talks.

I’ve been watching it. Why are footballers so touchy feely? Every time they see each other it’s one of those arm wrestling style handshakes. Walk in a meeting room and shake hands with every member of the coaching staff. Walk past someone eating, handshake. 

It’s just weird. Fucking stop it. 

1 hour ago, mickbrown said:

I’ve been watching it. Why are footballers so touchy feely? Every time they see each other it’s one of those arm wrestling style handshakes. Walk in a meeting room and shake hands with every member of the coaching staff. Walk past someone eating, handshake. 

It’s just weird. Fucking stop it. 

They probably stopped it when they weren't filming.

• Members
On 16/09/2020 at 14:16, Spider said:

Voted Tory my whole life apart from a brief and mindless cross in the box for Blair, and the last time out when Boris just wasn’t worth the effort.

I’m a keen capitalist and believe absolutely in a free market economy and the sacred right of every man to be able to make him/herself better.

I also think we need a planet to do it on that we take some care of. Otherwise, we will be forced back into mud huts whether we like it or not as the seas envelop us and the acrid, thick polluted air poisons humankind.

Its possible to have capitalism and be environmentally responsible.

I yearn for the day when the Tories become electable again with a forward thinking leader, not just some bumbling chancer living out out an elaborate wank he dreamed up at college.

Youve been in the desert too long. But even you must accept that the planet is under real threat.

I wonder what disability you must have to conclude I have anything other than such a view?

Over population. That is the real key.