Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Inside Chernobyl at 9pm looks good 

Just watching it. It raises a single question: 

Why the fuck is Ben Fogle putting himself into an area with still massively high radiation levels? 

24 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Why the fuck is Ben Fogle putting himself into an area with still massively high radiation levels? 

That vodka looked more deadly than the radiation😀

1 hour ago, Zico said:

So is The Godfather of Harlem on Disney+?

No, Rudy with fake news.

Disney+ has Star, Godfather of Harlem is on Starz. Totally different channels.

Star is free on Disney+ but has just a load of old stuff like Grey’s Anatomy and Desperate Housewives. I have Disney+ free from O2 but there’s pretty much nothing on Star as far as I can tell.

• Members
7 hours ago, QFPants said:

No, Rudy with fake news.

Disney+ has Star, Godfather of Harlem is on Starz. Totally different channels.

Star is free on Disney+ but has just a load of old stuff like Grey’s Anatomy and Desperate Housewives. I have Disney+ free from O2 but there’s pretty much nothing on Star as far as I can tell.

Ahh my mistake 

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, MickyD said:

Better than home schooling. 

• Site Supporter

That Ben Fogle in Chernobyl docu would have been great if it hadn’t had ben fogle in it.

All he could say was “this is unbelievable” or “I can’t believe I’m here”.

Everyone knows radiation levels are pretty low unless you start wearing clothes left lying around the hospital.

Tame. 4/10 

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

You got drawn in too?! Some good telly in that but by christ they over egged it somewhat!

Yeah, not my choice as such but I do like watching shows like these to see the levels and lies folk will stoop to for a bit of tv airtime 

And the mental breakdowns that ensue 

13 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

That vodka looked more deadly than the radiation😀

That old woman was ace, a shot of vodka, a couple of slices of Gherkin with a bit of dry bread......followed up by a play of the old accordion with her dog singing along

That young "stalker" lad though, hiking 30KM and traversing freezing cold rivers just to go and stand on top of some buildings and camp out in a high radiation level area. Next level bonkers that.

That fuck off big radar thing they went to at the end blew my mind, 150 meters high and a 1K long 😗

I really enjoyed watching the show, but as mentioned, Fogle was a bit irritating

21 minutes ago, Sweep said:

That old woman was ace, a shot of vodka, a couple of slices of Gherkin with a bit of dry bread......followed up by a play of the old accordion with her dog singing along

That young "stalker" lad though, hiking 30KM and traversing freezing cold rivers just to go and stand on top of some buildings and camp out in a high radiation level area. Next level bonkers that.

That fuck off big radar thing they went to at the end blew my mind, 150 meters high and a 1K long 😗

I really enjoyed watching the show, but as mentioned, Fogle was a bit irritating

Free spirit that young lad

got the impression anyone caught trespassing wasn’t just given a small fine but also twatted by them police😀