Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Rudy said:

The Office, US version if you separate it away and don’t think it’s a direct copy of the uk version and it’s own stand alone show it’s a brilliant easy watching comedy 

Aye, in order to do that you basically just need to avoid series 1 & 2 of the US office, which is almost a carbon copy that doesn't translate well, but after that, it's very funny 

There's been a few, understandable, posts along the lines of "What's going on in the world?" and "These days..." or "When we were kids..."

There's a double-header documentary on BBC Four at 9pm that refutes that everything is going to shit and violence rules.

Could be interesting.

The Violence Paradox

(yer daft twat...)

If it's crap there's always 'Beat The Chasers' or that mucky-looking shepherdess with about 18 kids on the other channels...

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

There's been a few, understandable, posts along the lines of "What's going on in the world?" and "These days..." or "When we were kids..."

There's a double-header documentary on BBC Four at 9pm that refutes that everything is going to shit and violence rules.

Could be interesting.

The Violence Paradox

(yer daft twat...)

If it's crap there's always 'Beat The Chasers' or that mucky-looking shepherdess with about 18 kids on the other channels...

That shepherdess must have a cervix like the exit wound from a high calibre bullet.

She had kid number 7 or 8 whilst sat by the fire on her own one night. I mean it must have plopped out like loose stool.

Shes still fit as fuck though and I’d rattle myself around her given a sniff.

Last one probably shimmied out wearing a sequinned glove, threw its trilby across the farmhouse then did the moonwalk.

That Ben Fogle did a program with them and she was a bit fresh with him iirc.

Her old man mentioned he'd, unsurprisingly, had to have a hip replacement, perhaps he is now relegated to watching and wankin' in a wardrobe and she was sounding old Ben out?

He did another one with some statuesque ex-pole vaulter who was involved with some older bloke.

They openly admitted they got others involved in 'stuff' he wasn't up to anymore, and it wasn't just archery and tramping about the wilderness they were on about.

She really was cracking on to Fogle.

In both cases he seemingly demurred - the big posho fanny.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Last one probably shimmied out wearing a sequinned glove, threw its trilby across the farmhouse then did the moonwalk.

That Ben Fogle did a program with them and she was a bit fresh with him iirc.

Her old man mentioned he'd, unsurprisingly, had to have a hip replacement, perhaps he is now relegated to watching and wankin' in a wardrobe and she was sounding old Ben out?

He did another one with some statuesque ex-pole vaulter who was involved with some older bloke.

They openly admitted they got others involved in 'stuff' he wasn't up to anymore, and it wasn't just archery and tramping about the wilderness they were on about.

She really was cracking on to Fogle.

In both cases he seemingly demurred - the big posho fanny.

I’d have had a crack with more than a passing interest in seeing what carnage 9 kids does to your pastie.

Ben Fogle probably had a go on her in some shepherds hut up on the “moowerrs”. I’d wager he made her get that crook she carries a good distance into his colon too.

9 kids. Fckinell 

I've just caught 10 minutes of 'Who wants to be a millionaire?'.  3 thick fecks, one after the other with the highlight;

What does the A stand for in SAS?

Lass rings her dad.  "Is it Athletic, aerobic, air or ability?"

Dad - "It's airability"

"Dad, it's air OR ability"

Dad - "yes, airability" "erm air"

"How sure are you?"

"50/50"

• Members
2 hours ago, Spider said:

Gary Oldman is England’s best. Bar none.

I would have to agree. He’s played a white Rastafarian pimp, Gotham city chief of police, a werewolf wizard , Churchill, Dracula al immensely. Serious range on that mon

2 hours ago, Ani said:

Seen it the other month, first episode is a bit cheesy but pretty decent after that. Parts of it will relate to your Moat House experience 😄