Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

So this grandma's kitchen, its just a takeaway from someone's house?

It is.

He just went one step further and took his own table and chair to set up on the dog shit-littered pavement outside her house

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

It is.

He just went one step further and took his own table and chair to set up on the dog shit-littered pavement outside her house

Right, if it were down here it'd be launded for being some form of pop up, quality local food, must go to destination. 

Nah, she's rubbish.

Stole a living.

Can't act for toffee.

Back to topic.

(Which this monster undoubtedly eats for his 'afters').

This glorification of an obese swine, eating as a pig would in a trough

Sickening

He is without shame when he should be filled with shame.

He will, no, he is in Hell.

• Site Supporter
26 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

'He' (an animal - unfit for human companionship) gorges himself from a tin tray.

Blurring the lines between beast and man.

A brute so lustful in his pursuit of food he cannot wait, he satisfies his ungodly appetite there immediately.

He will burn for this.

20210412-215507.jpg

Surely you’d prefer this guy to someone like Giles Coren.

This lad is championing the food of the people - the comforting, affordable and delicious. Yes, there are probably a few more saturated fats than is healthy, and salt levels that could make the Dead Sea appear lively and clear, but he’s working class and swimming against the tide of artisan, pop-up, £10 a look zeitgeist nonce-fodder that’s everywhere you go nowadays.

Im sure Giles Coren and his cabal of public school epicures would sneer at this fellow and thank their trust funds that they are fortunate enough to review truffle oiled Springbok turds washed down with gallons of Paulliac.

You surprise me.

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

Surely you’d prefer this guy to someone like Giles Coren.

This lad is championing the food of the people - the comforting, affordable and delicious. Yes, there are probably a few more saturated fats than is healthy, and salt levels that could make the Dead Sea appear lively and clear, but he’s working class and swimming against the tide of artisan, pop-up, £10 a look zeitgeist nonce-fodder that’s everywhere you go nowadays.

Im sure Giles Coren and his cabal of public school epicures would sneer at this fellow and thank their trust funds that they are fortunate enough to review truffle oiled Springbok turds washed down with gallons of Paulliac.

You surprise me.

He is not a 'lad' - far from it, he is fetishising food, an effeminate lifestyle according to Job:13/11.

His excess weight probably causes hypogonadism.

He is nought but a cap-wringing no-good shuffling idiot worthy only of the title of 'useful idiot to besmirsch the working class' - We claw ourselves up, get letters after ourselves or learn trades just for some no-good two bob sellout to wheezily pop his chair and table up and betray us all.

I have nothing more to write against this man.

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

He is not a 'lad' - far from it, he is fetishising food, an effeminate lifestyle according to Job:13/11.

His excess weight probably causes hypogonadism.

He is nought but a cap-wringing no-good shuffling idiot worthy only of the title of 'useful idiot to besmirsch the working class' - We claw ourselves up, get letters after ourselves or learn trades just for some no-good two bob sellout to wheezily pop his chair and table up and betray us all.

I have nothing more to write against this man.

You've quoted a lot of Old testament today

Did you stumble into a synangogue during your impressive weekend bender and get smashed over the head with a tanakh?

Just now, Spider said:

You've quoted a lot of Old testament today

Did you stumble into a synangogue during your impressive weekend bender and get smashed over the head with a tanakh?

As I've admitted my granddad was Waffen SS, combat role, and on another branch earlier a girl was a Hungarian three by two.

Then the fucking Irish got involved.

I always got the jokes in Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm, and my granddad just got cherrypicked, he wasn't a Nazi.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

As I've admitted my granddad was Waffen SS, combat role, and on another branch earlier a girl was a Hungarian three by two.

Then the fucking Irish got involved.

I always got the jokes in Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm, and my granddad just got cherrypicked, he wasn't a Nazi.

So you may be seen wearing a wide-brimmed hat, curly sideburns and a swastika on your arm?

That'll cause some confusion.

Bet you've got an attic full of 24 carat gold Menorahs and Gestapo ankle-length leather jackets 

I ain't got kids but the only girls I've thought about planting my worthless seed in were tall and blonde, and mental tbh.

My inner desire for a master race?

Me and my brother both have a early-childhood thing that only Jewish folk tend to have - not cock related, stenosis. Passes down the female line.

It's strange genes, a Morris Green gent and scholar has injun blood, I'm part Nazi and Jew. You're probably a spudchucker 100%

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I ain't got kids but the only girls I've thought about planting my worthless seed in were tall and blonde, and mental tbh.

My inner desire for a master race?

Me and my brother both have a early-childhood thing that only Jewish folk tend to have - not cock related, stenosis. Passes down the female line.

It's strange genes, a Morris Green gent and scholar has injun blood, I'm part Nazi and Jew. You're probably a spudchucker 100%

100% Anglo-Saxon. 

A decent background check shows viking origins by way of Normandy.

I couldn't be more English if I was throwing patio furniture onto the main stretch in Benidorm.

The rest of you are mudbloods who could probably qualify to play for every team in the Euro Championships.

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

I couldn't be more English if I was throwing patio furniture onto the main stretch in Benidorm

Aside from the fact that your ginger hair and pasty complexion mean you can't be in the sun longer than 4 minutes.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Traf said:

Aside from the fact that your ginger hair and pasty complexion mean you can't be in the sun longer than 4 minutes.

Blond hair, blue eyes, north european complexion.

Or, sweaty muggle.

I know which i prefer.

1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Anyone who didn't fondle themselves to Helga back then, was probably gay. In the days when our only computer was a Commodore64 or Spectrum+ and only wank tackle was a minute memory of Sabrina in the pool.

Urgh not Helga. The original waitress (the one who was replaced by the ghastly Mimi) she was lovely.