Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

• Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Just about to start watching Mrs Thatcher vs The Miners

I’ll get the popcorn out ready for the @miamiwhite vs @leighwhite battle later on

#TeamThatcher

• Moderators

Garden Designs, or something, is on in the background 

Fuck me 

Charlie Dimmock used to look like Ray Parlour 

Ironically she now looks like Alan Brazil ate Ray Parlour

• Members
2 hours ago, Zico said:

Garden Designs, or something, is on in the background 

Fuck me 

Charlie Dimmock used to look like Ray Parlour 

Ironically she now looks like Alan Brazil ate Ray Parlour

Nipples like Ferrero rochers 

14 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Anyone watch Lineker,  Butcher and Parker reminiscing re the 90 World Cup on iplayer ?

Not a bad programme

I’ve watched it a few years back. I’m a sucker for the 90s World Cup, too young to have watched it but Gazza was my hero as a kid. My Owd fella took me to England Scotland 96. If he never took me to another game I’d still be a happy lad 

Too young to have watched Italia 90? I'm not an old bloke yet but this does make me feel like one.

Mexico 86 was my first sticker album but can't say I remember any of the matches. 

Being 12 it seemed like Italia 90 went on for the whole summer, I remember going to school after the Ireland match and still thinking we'll be OK, Argentina losing to Cameroon, not watching the Belgium match live because I went with my Dad to his school's leavers assembly, then him letting me stay up late to watch it. Watching Ireland against Argentina and loving it, playing in a form v form world Cup comp on a weekend and losing in the semis. Watching us against Cameroon in the Lakes on a tiny telly. Saying to my Dad, it'll be alright in the final because Canigga also couldn't play like Gazza because of his booking. Going to the bar in the campsite after we lost and sone bloke just shouted out randomly, three cheers for England and everyone joined in.

Seemed to last forever. I know people who are older than me say it was an awful WC for football, but there was something about it, England were likable, improved as the tournament went on, actually changed the way they played, and actually if they had got to the final would have won it - losing to Italy in the 3 vs 4 game not withstanding.

Also, being 12 in my memory everyday was baking hot and it didn't rain all summer (total lie, as soon as we went to Ambleside it pissed down all holiday)

• Members
10 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

...and her tits are now down to her ankles, no doubt Titmarsh had a tit wank on those bad boys back in the day.

What happens when you don't wear a well supportive bra. She deffo has a big ginger bush too. You can tell. 

Edited by bolton_blondie

3 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Too young to have watched Italia 90? I'm not an old bloke yet but this does make me feel like one.

Mexico 86 was my first sticker album but can't say I remember any of the matches. 

Being 12 it seemed like Italia 90 went on for the whole summer, I remember going to school after the Ireland match and still thinking we'll be OK, Argentina losing to Cameroon, not watching the Belgium match live because I went with my Dad to his school's leavers assembly, then him letting me stay up late to watch it. Watching Ireland against Argentina and loving it, playing in a form v form world Cup comp on a weekend and losing in the semis. Watching us against Cameroon in the Lakes on a tiny telly. Saying to my Dad, it'll be alright in the final because Canigga also couldn't play like Gazza because of his booking. Going to the bar in the campsite after we lost and sone bloke just shouted out randomly, three cheers for England and everyone joined in.

Seemed to last forever. I know people who are older than me say it was an awful WC for football, but there was something about it, England were likable, improved as the tournament went on, actually changed the way they played, and actually if they had got to the final would have won it - losing to Italy in the 3 vs 4 game not withstanding.

Also, being 12 in my memory everyday was baking hot and it didn't rain all summer (total lie, as soon as we went to Ambleside it pissed down all holiday)

First sticker album was Panini Football '80 which I completed, yes I'm that old!!!, also had the Mexico '86 sticker album, though mainly bought it for the info than sticker collecting.

The first World Cup I can remember watching was Mexico '86, though I might have watched bits of Spain '82

• Members
14 hours ago, Escobarp said:

I can’t bring up the F1 thread but I was mocked for saying Ferrari would be back this year. Good to see them back. Let’s see if le clerc is decent or not now eh. 

I’ll be more convinced if he can convert pole to a win without some serious inadequate team calls and some good pitting. No doubting his ability