Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
L/H White

Tv Shows

2 hours ago, gonzo said:

I got a ticket to see that fella in some sort of show in a couple of months.

Absoloutely no idea what to expect. 

Just seen "who dates wins" there :lol:

There's an advert for that on TV at moment, it looks like some kind of motivational speaking effort.

Probably (hopefully) different but I worked at a Bear Grylls live show at arena once and it was fucking rubbish, place was emptying after half an hour!

Get tanked up, sit close to the stage and then loudly boast about your (fictional) endeavours and exploits, Kenny Senior style, in various branches of Her Majesty's armed forces.

If he gives you any gyp for this give him a good hiding, take him down a peg or two...:shiftyninja:

Edited by Youri McAnespie

28 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Get tanked up, sit close to the stage and then loudly boast about your (fictional) endeavours and exploits, Kenny Senior style, in various branches of Her Majesty's armed forces.

If he gives you any gyp for this give him a good hiding, take him down a peg or two...:shiftyninja:

I’ll tell the cunt if he’s thinks he’s nails he wants to do a shift with me of dicky road in a torrent of sleet, gale force winds all whilst fending off smack heads trying to steal boiled eggs out of your van. 

SAS my arse :D

11 minutes ago, gonzo said:

I’ll tell the cunt if he’s thinks he’s nails he wants to do a shift with me of dicky road in a torrent of sleet, gale force winds all whilst fending off smack heads trying to steal boiled eggs out of your van. 

SAS my arse :D

Blackpool Rock :D

On 31 January 2019 at 12:33, L/H White said:

the Ted Bundy tapes on netflix are brilliant

Film out soon with Zac Effron.

Watching queen of the south on my own and mayans mc with the missus. Both very good