Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

1 hour ago, jayjayoghani said:

Its a bit weird Better Call Saul. The only thing that happened in the previous season was Gus builds a meth lab.

But somehow it manages to keep you glued. 

Depends what you prefer I suppose. It's definitely more character led, and Jimmy/Saul is far more nuanced and a more sympathetic lead than Walter

Edited by jmjhb

On 23/02/2020 at 23:18, ZicoKelly said:

Only just got round to watching the second episode of Storyville about the jonestown massacre, almost unbelievable that what happened happend, that they got it all on film and that it happened in my lifetime, fucking scary

I've just finished episode 2 and I have to say that is one of the most shocking things I've ever watched.

I didn't really know much about what happened, especially not about the senator or how the final acts unfolded. Almost too big to comprehend.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Marc505 said:

I've just finished episode 2 and I have to say that is one of the most shocking things I've ever watched.

I didn't really know much about what happened, especially not about the senator or how the final acts unfolded. Almost too big to comprehend.

Aye, all i thought i knew is that a load of people drank poisoned pop because their leader told them to, and they were all up for it

I didn't know till i watched it that two songs i really like sampled Jim Jones either

https://open.spotify.com/track/00H32absJc8iVTrhW7mZvg?si=l5ZKs1OFRXuKKcGaliHfXw

And

https://open.spotify.com/track/7hCuhmbiPXgmptJakUnYpy?si=bSF85ZGoT4aLbytD7SlKqw

Edited by ZicoKelly

• Members
3 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Aye, all i thought i knew is that a load of people drank poisoned pop because their leader told them to

I didn't know till i watched it that two songs i really like sampled Jim Jones either

https://open.spotify.com/track/00H32absJc8iVTrhW7mZvg?si=l5ZKs1OFRXuKKcGaliHfXw

And

https://open.spotify.com/track/7hCuhmbiPXgmptJakUnYpy?si=bSF85ZGoT4aLbytD7SlKqw

Brockhampton have sampled one of his speeches as well. Bit weird.

3 hours ago, Rudy’s Message said:

All seasons on iPlayer. Think I’ll give it a go

First and second were pretty good, just started the third.

Also, watched the True Murder one last night on iplayer......murder in a flat directly overlooking Roots Hall....great venue for when we play them again.....exec rooms, full pitch view, drinking from the balcony....and a dead body in the corner 🔪😊

Snowfall shaping up nicely 3 episodes in. Back into Narcos seems ok miss Pablo tho. Started new Saul as well. Like someone saud its slow as treacle but i know i will watch it some great characters in that.

Gave up on Homeland after half an hour. Claire Danes gets well on my wick now and negotiating with the Taliban? Not my idea of enjoyment.

29 minutes ago, snowball said:

Snowfall shaping up nicely 3 episodes in. Back into Narcos seems ok miss Pablo tho. Started new Saul as well. Like someone saud its slow as treacle but i know i will watch it some great characters in that.

Gave up on Homeland after half an hour. Claire Danes gets well on my wick now and negotiating with the Taliban? Not my idea of enjoyment.

Claire Danes is Homeland's equivalent of fan5 😉