Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

• Site Supporter

Just watching Kajaki: The true story.

It's a grim-as-fuck dramatisation of a patrol of Paras in Afghanistan who stumbled into a mine field.

Suddenly, one of the injured guys bursts into, "Oh Lancashire, is wonderful...  It's full of tits, fanny and the Wanderers!"

American Gods, done the first episode, could go either way but got high hopes

I did the second episode yesterday......still haven't got the foggiest what the hell is going on, the second episode is weirder than the first. It does have promise though. I'm hoping it will become more clear in episode 3

• Moderators

I did the second episode yesterday......still haven't got the foggiest what the hell is going on, the second episode is weirder than the first. It does have promise though. I'm hoping it will become more clear in episode 3

watched the first one again, and the second one yesterday

think I'm up to speed 

Lovejoy, the spider bloke, the russians and the black woman with the big fanny are old school gods who came to america years back - whilst the digital one and i love lucy (didn't realise it was gillian anderson till the credits) are new style gods, and they're all going to kick off

not sure what the main guys ex mrs has to do with anything, but am sure that will come

3rd episode out today

Lovejoy, the spider bloke, the russians and the black woman with the big fanny are old school gods who came to america years back - whilst the digital one and i love lucy (didn't realise it was gillian anderson till the credits) are new style gods, and they're all going to kick off

I'd sussed that much  -  I'd imagine that Shadow Moon is a fairly powerful entity, and both sides want him - he clearly has no idea what or who he is though.

I didn't realise that "I love Lucy" was Gillian Anderson, until you just mentioned it

watched the first one again, and the second one yesterday

think I'm up to speed

not sure what the main guys ex mrs has to do with anything, but am sure that will come

3rd episode out today

Anansi the Spider God is one of my favourite characters in Gaimans books second only to The Sandman.

I may watch the 1st 3 tomorrow.

• Moderators

I'd sussed that much - I'd imagine that Shadow Moon is a fairly powerful entity, and both sides want him - he clearly has no idea what or who he is though.

I didn't realise that "I love Lucy" was Gillian Anderson, until you just mentioned it

Episode 3 lost me again

Guess it will all come together in the end

I think it's one of them you'll have to watch twice to really get it and probably pick on loads you missed first time round

Caught up on the first couple of Bear Grylls The Island last night. Oldies vs Youngsters.

What a cock that Ben is. Typical southern wanker!

Finished this last night. Right turnaround. Ben turned out to be half decent and a good laugh.

I see the advert is out for next series. Believe a certain Anewman has applied!!

Little Boy Blue was a decent watch. The lad who played Sean Mercer looked a right evil twat. Unlike the actual Mercer.

Three Girls last night..... fook me, that was a hard watch.

Three Girls last night..... fook me, that was a hard watch.

Aye, that was grim viewing. Sickening to think that sort of stuff actually happens, and has been happening for such a long period of time. It's on again tonight I think