Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

7 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Free spirit that young lad

got the impression anyone caught trespassing wasn’t just given a small fine but also twatted by them police😀

without a doubt, I said that to Mrs Sweep. I reckon they love giving a proper shoeing to some of them kids

52 minutes ago, Sweep said:

That old woman was ace, a shot of vodka, a couple of slices of Gherkin with a bit of dry bread......followed up by a play of the old accordion with her dog singing along

That young "stalker" lad though, hiking 30KM and traversing freezing cold rivers just to go and stand on top of some buildings and camp out in a high radiation level area. Next level bonkers that.

That fuck off big radar thing they went to at the end blew my mind, 150 meters high and a 1K long 😗

I really enjoyed watching the show, but as mentioned, Fogle was a bit irritating

Did a similar tour in late 2019, yeah that radar is astonishing when you're stood underneath it

I wonder if all these proud patriots on social media would jump at the chance to be 'liquidators' if Sellafield blew up?

I was a coward white feather recipient draft dodger during the two world wars so I certainly wouldn't - I'd be offski, probably to mother Russia or the bosom of my beloved EU.

12 hours ago, Spider said:

That Ben Fogle in Chernobyl docu would have been great if it hadn’t had ben fogle in it.

All he could say was “this is unbelievable” or “I can’t believe I’m here”.

Everyone knows radiation levels are pretty low unless you start wearing clothes left lying around the hospital.

Tame. 4/10 

7/10 for me. But his red nose did piss me off. 

9 hours ago, Sweep said:

That fuck off big radar thing they went to at the end blew my mind, 150 meters high and a 1K long 😗

The Duga? Absolutely massive, they call it the woodpecker because of the noise it made. I tried to take photos of it but a futile exercise.

15 hours ago, bolton_blondie said:

Sheridan is deffo mucky

Sheridan Smith? She is lovely, a bit bonkers but just a normal person. Was a bit harsh when the press went after her when her dad died. She just went on a bit of a wobble.

Although she needs to get her dress size updated with her agent. There was no way those clothes were fitting her at the photoshoot.

• Moderators
On 04/03/2021 at 08:20, Duck Egg said:

You got drawn in too?! Some good telly in that but by christ they over egged it somewhat!

you seen the last episode yet? when they revealed what folk have been up to behind each other's backs was possibly one of the funniest, cringiest, pieces of reality TV I've ever seen - love watching peoples worlds crumble around them after they've been acting to the cunt, too self absorbed to notice their every move is being filmed

Edited by Zico

3 minutes ago, Zico said:

you seen the last episode yet? when they revealed what folk have been up to behind each other's backs was possibly one of the funniest, cringiest, pieces of reality TV I've ever seen - love watching peoples worlds crumble around them

😁. Yes! It was almost worth the interminable wait for the series to run its course.  Jess did not come out of it well! 

Poor Heidi and Mike.  I got proper choked for them.  I need to watch something more manly now

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Sheridan Smith? She is lovely, a bit bonkers but just a normal person. Was a bit harsh when the press went after her when her dad died. She just went on a bit of a wobble.

Although she needs to get her dress size updated with her agent. There was no way those clothes were fitting her at the photoshoot.

I bet she is a right laugh. What ever happened to the other one in Two Pints, not seen her in anything else since?

Sat here catching up with The Great Pottery Throw Down and it hit me that I watch this, any Masterchef, Great British Menu, Blown Away, and the American Survivor. Even watched Love Island with the eldest daughter last time around. 

Does anyone else end up sucked into reality shite knowingly or unknowingly?