Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Watched the Footballs Secrets thing last night. Fucking hell, grim viewing. Thousands of kids abused by evil bastards, horrible.

Wife and I are part way through. It really is upsetting to see grown men reliving their abuse. Many never made it beyond youth trainee but Paul Stewart and one one or two other top flight players certainly did. 

On 22/03/2021 at 23:32, leigh white said:

24 Hours in police custody, what a human piece of vile scum that twat was, hope he spends every day of his 18 years inside with him having to look over his shoulder.

I love that series but I think it may have a rival now.  Last night - 'The detectives. Fighting organised crime' on BBC 2.  Horrific yet compelling viewing.  It's on our bloody doorstep too.

3 hours ago, MickyD said:

Wife and I are part way through. It really is upsetting to see grown men reliving their abuse. Many never made it beyond youth trainee but Paul Stewart and one one or two other top flight players certainly did. 

2 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

I love that series but I think it may have a rival now.  Last night - 'The detectives. Fighting organised crime' on BBC 2.  Horrific yet compelling viewing.  It's on our bloody doorstep too.

Recording both to watch in full. Can't be doing with watching stuff bit by bit.

19 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Some mad shit in that Manchester gangs documentary 

it was a beltin opener to the series, I knew one of the four and by fuck they are dangerous blokes, they don't think twice about banging you over the head with a hammer or machete, an old adversary from Bolton used to do a similar thing with his gang, rob drug dealers using as much violence as they could to scare others into paying up, it's a different world they live in

17 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

it was a beltin opener to the series, I knew one of the four and by fuck they are dangerous blokes, they don't think twice about banging you over the head with a hammer or machete, an old adversary from Bolton used to do a similar thing with his gang, rob drug dealers using as much violence as they could to scare others into paying up, it's a different world they live in

Absolutely ruthless that big lad had some anger issues😀

4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

You’re just a mini Version don’t know what you’re on about 

I draw the line somewhere😀

Thing is those sent down will just carry on inside and continue when out

fair play to the female copper bet her arse went at times though 

13 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

I draw the line somewhere😀

Thing is those sent down will just carry on inside and continue when out

fair play to the female copper bet her arse went at times though 

Aye she didn’t seem to flinch. 

Tbf the lad Carlos looked like a silent assassin to me as he was very quiet but the size of a house as well. Much more to concern you than Paris I reckon. Not that I would want to take a clump off the cunt though 

the wee laddie got 19 year. 19 fucking year and I reckon he’s the bottom of the food chain as well. Just goes to show. 

• Site Supporter

I know a bloke from Salford who accidently shot himself in the thigh with a sawn off shotgun after an evening of casual money collecting.

His mate drove him to hospital and he told the doctors he'd been attacked by a dog.

Needless to say, neither the doctor nor the bobbies believed him and he ended up doing a couple of years thinking time at Strangeways.

There's more to it, but I'm actually scared of saying in public because they are fucking menkle in that neck of the woods.

• Members
On 22/03/2021 at 23:32, leigh white said:

24 Hours in police custody, what a human piece of vile scum that twat was, hope he spends every day of his 18 years inside with him having to look over his shoulder.

He was a horrible cunt. Would love to smash his smug face in.