Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

On 08/09/2021 at 22:27, Zico said:

Just said on the news that 20 years on they are still confirming the identity of victims 

2 more "official" just this week

this is on saturday(?) on More4

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/102-minutes-that-changed-america/on-demand/47742-001

all phonecamera-ed footage and stuff. 

theres a bit were theres a wall of grey concrete shit hurricaning its way down the street and some woman's skitting about her pushbike or summat being outside and the other bystanders in the bakery/insuranceplace (or whatever) are telling her to stay inside, "zomg you saved my life" ,. 

also has that guy who was miles too pleased he watched the Giants play in Denver on Sunday Night Football that he missed work by half an hour. 

its pretty crazy

Edited by e2e4
channel ID-ed

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, e2e4 said:

this is on saturday(?)

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/102-minutes-that-changed-america/on-demand/47742-001

all phonecamera-ed footage and stuff. 

theres a bit were theres a wall of grey concrete shit hurricaning its way down the street and some woman's skitting about her pushbike or summat being outside and the other bystanders in the bakery/insuranceplace (or whatever) are telling her to stay inside, "zomg you saved my life" ,. 

also has that guy who was miles too pleased he watched the Giants play in Denver on Sunday Night Football that he missed work by half an hour. 

its pretty crazy

Not seen that program, the one i watched was on ITV

I will still watch that one though 

As for near misses 

Seth MacFarlane who made Family Guy was meant to be on the first plane that hit the towers but a combination of getting the time wrong and a hangover meant he missed it by ten minutes 

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity-interviews/celebrities-who-almost-died-911-20007661 

(Edit: that link suggests lots of other celebrities had a close call too, which makes it sound band wagon-ish but I'd only heard about Seth MacFarlane's near miss before)

one of the family guy cutaway jokes is about the guy who missed work by half an hour. i forget what episode its off. (its from 'grumpy old man' about 2mins 20sec into this clip') its nearly the same as the real life clip. 

some of the writers off cheers died on one of the planes. (david angell)

spookily Fraiser Crane Day was on sept11 1997

also, that black scientist with the moustasche is one of the guys going to work or whatever. 

its full of stuff, i think ive only seen it twice, but a lot of stuff is odd in it. 

k

Edited by e2e4
youtube vids

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, bolton_blondie said:

You ever watched finding eve? I like the element of is she gonna murder me? 👀😂

I did watch that. You fckin wrong 'un. 🙂

She just looks the type that would spit in your mouth whilst cupping your balls.