Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

According to the BEN we have added a couple more scouts. One for Europe and one to look exclusively at u23's

You get the feeling Parky/Ken and Lee Anderson know exactly what they are doing. Get the embargo sorted, get Blu marble sorted and I think we can make a very good fist of next season. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

I know everyone knows, but I can't stress enough how much we really need investment.

We can't afford to do a Wigan, and go straight back down to League 1.

Next season is all about solidifying our squad and having a strong season in the Championship.

Then we with investment, we can really focus on becoming a powerhouse in the league and going back to where we belong.

I know everyone knows, but I can't stress enough how much we really need investment.

We can't afford to do a Wigan, and go straight back down to League 1.

Next season is all about solidifying our squad and having a strong season in the Championship.

Then we with investment, we can really focus on becoming a powerhouse in the league and going back to where we belong.

I think everybody knows and agrees with that....sadly, there isn't really a queue of people beating the door down to invest in a club that is losing £800K per month, is under a transfer embargo and also has an "unusual" agreement with regards to Blu Marble

Of course the monthly losses will be trimmed quite dramatically within a few weeks, once we release 3/4 of the existing squad, but we may still be a little way off actually breaking even on a monthly basis 

Hopefully KA has something lined up, or at the very least has spotted quite a few half decent players who are willing to play for peanuts (in relative terms)

• Site Supporter

Does it involve Shania Twain?

She has been quite of late maybe going about her business

She's releasing her first album in 15 years next month. It's called "Life's About To Get Good". NAILED ON it's to fund our war chest.

Pepe strikes me as the kind of player who would relish the challenge of a tough championship campaign

Without a doubt, he's already made his money, so I don't think wages would come into it at all  -  this is the sort of player we should be signing, as a statement of intent.

I believe he already owns a property on Le Gendre Street as well, so he doesn't have the problem of finding somewhere to live either