Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

Really happy with ALF. However, at some point we do need to start adding quality. The side that played that last game against Peterborough won't stay up next season. They need quality adding to it. Can we afford to sign Spearing and Morais and still have money left to add the quality needed? Not sure. But I think just rebuilding last seasons squad won't be enough. If we can afford to though and still add to it then great!

• Moderators

Happy with signings so far

As said above be good to add some quality

Probably on loan

Wouldn't be arsed if we didn't sign Morais, but wouldn't be dissapointed if we did

Hi all, frequent reader but very very rarely post.

The Rochdale lad we are interested in is Callum Camps. The son of a bloke I work with is on holiday right now with Callum. An exchange of texts today between dad and his lad confirms both BWFC and Camps are very keen but embargo isn't making it easy as he isn't a free agent.

I think we need full back cover on both sides and another centre half (Dervite is out of contract).

I presume Darby will be one option as well as this Rochdale lad.

Certainly not straight forward whilst under the embargo, as mentioned above.

The Rochdale lad we are interested in is Callum Camps. The son of a bloke I work with is on holiday right now with Callum. An exchange of texts today between dad and his lad confirms both BWFC and Camps are very keen but embargo isn't making it easy as he isn't a free agent.

What position does he play?

• Moderators

What position does he play?

Midfield

#10 for what that's worth

Interesting that his contract is technically up but dale have the option to extend it

Take it they'll want a fee to let him go but under what circumstances would they decide not to renew?

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2015/october/callum-camps--ian-henderson-sign-contract-extensions/

Good man.